• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 48434

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 8, 2018
Sydney
Yeah, tags were super funny on Gaf. The few I've seen on here are boring.

The best were the ones that linked to terrible takes.
Don't quote me on this, I wasn't active on gaf, but, tags on GAF could be given out with no consent, I think. So if the moderation team decided you were getting a tag, you were getting a tag. This meant there were quite a few funny tags, but I imagine some could be a bit mean spirited. If anyone knows this to be wrong, please correct me.

On Era, you are asked before being given a tag, so people don't get stuck with mean tags.

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
Don't quote me on this, I wasn't active on gaf, but, tags on GAF could be given out with no consent, I believe. So if the moderation team decided you were getting a tag, you were getting a tag. This meant there were quite a few funny tags, but I imagine some could be a bit mean spirited. If anyone knows this to be wrong, please correct me.

Oh Era, you are asked before being given a tag, so people don't get stuck with mean tags.
Correct.

Deleted member 25606

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Can't believe we sacrificed anus tart so people can complain about their tag.
Funny, my thoughts also turned to Anus Tart when entering the thread.

And no I don't want to lose my tag. Not necessarily because of what it actually says as much as it's one of the few times I really felt like part of a true community here, from B-Dubs on down to poor Anus Tart, and everyone else who may (or may not) have solved a maze suited for a 6 yr old at Burger King.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
Animated avatars cause us to focus less on what people are saying and more on the flashy animated avatars.

So there's a really good argument for animated avatars.

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
mods are asleep post forum signature demands
I will give you a chance with a different game (the other is still going, and people can play this one as well)

I am thinking of a song. It sounds like a funeral dirge at a carnival. It's a somewhat-popular band. My wife likes this song. I hate it. The lyrics are also strange. Post that song here.

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
we should have an annual harvest where we cull posters with a range of posts picked at random.

yours,

franck

Kain

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I like it

Please don't take it away yet

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
folks, c'mon, the answer is obviously 98. now give me my well-deserved fat smack in the tush.

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
All these people guessing multiple times

if I allow that, it gives Dest another chance. I don't know if I'm willing to do that

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Mods, don't be mean.

If Dest doesn't want to be one of The Fallen anymore, change his tag...

...to Dest, The Fallon

OP
OP
Dest

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
I will give you a chance with a different game (the other is still going, and people can play this one as well)

I am thinking of a song. It sounds like a funeral dirge at a carnival. It's a somewhat-popular band. My wife likes this song. I hate it. The lyrics are also strange. Post that song here.
that is way, way broader than a number between 1-100