• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Scarlet Spider

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
DMfHu4S.png

Should have made a game based around Old Testament lore.

adumb

Banned
Aug 17, 2019
How gay can I get with the disciples? If it's anything less than 'very', it's a no buy from me.

erlim

Oct 26, 2017
London
I would laugh, but the insanity of conservative bent religious fervor in the US that is used to justify ridiculous racist and socially backwards legislature and attitudes is not a laughing matter.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
I instantly thought he was going to melt the old woman like Homelander. Surprised?

Oct 29, 2017
the entire trailer looks like a CG mockup to me, I'm not even sure I believe this is an actual game lol
in the screens you can even see artifacts like noise common from GPU accelerated renderers when you don't give them enough samples. All points to it not running on a game engine, but exported from someone's Blender or Cinema 4D, etc

Brannon

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Does Jesus have a kick?

Will the bullwhip be DLC (Downloadable Commandment)

Ricker

Oct 27, 2017
Beautiful Province of Quebec.
I will admit I didnt read the whole thread,I will go to confession later and I was going to make a crucify pun,like this game will get crucified in reviews,ACG will give it a Pass(over) ;P but being Catholic(no I dont go to church every Sunday anymore)I will abstain myself(for 40 days and 40 nights)...Amen.

CloudWolf

Oct 26, 2017
Just saw this trailer and I gotta say, Jesus magicking a bucket of live fish out of nowhere seems particularly cruel. Those poor fish come into life just to slowly asphyxiate to death. Couldn't he just have magiced up some bread or at least some dead fish? Does Jesus get off on casual animal cruelty?