• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Foltzie

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
This is why my avatar is always me. Ain't nobody stealing this gimmick.

/s

OP
OP
Finale Fireworker

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States
This town ain't big enough for the two of us.
Knock it off, you two
You will both be named in the lawsuit and I should warn you that my still state has the death penalty, as it is the 1800s.

If this is a scheme to force another avatar change I might just join in...
I can't keep dropping money on new avatars. I'm not made of money. Life is hard out here in the Wild West.

Oct 28, 2017
I have no idea what you're talking about. Everything is normal.
Mass hysteria, I tell you
Hmm, seems so, nothing but a fever dream apparently.
(shoving piano in front of the saloon door) You know how to shoot?

(a shot rings out and a whiskey bottle explodes behind the bar)
I don't know how I feel with us aiding and abetting an Outlaw!

OP
OP
Finale Fireworker

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States
Hmm, seems so, nothing but a fever dream apparently.

I don't know how I feel with us aiding and abetting an Outlaw!

Too late. You're officially an accomplice now. I'd get outta town if I were you.

Now that I've bested my enemies the only way I know how ("Cowboy Style") it's time for me to hit the road. The sheriff will be hot on my tail from here on out. But they'll never catch me, the fastest guy on the board. Yeeehaw!

🐎 💨

Oct 28, 2017
Too late. You're officially an accomplice now. I'd get outta town if I were you.

Now that I've bested my enemies the only way I know how ("Cowboy Style") it's time for me to hit the road. The sheriff will be hot on my tail from here on out. But they'll never catch me, the fastest guy on the board. Yeeehaw!

🐎 💨
*Hops in Xenogears and flees*
As Finale Fireworker 's lawyer it is my duty to tell you all that he is currently suing everyone who has posted in this thread

especially Hecht
I haven't done anything though? Also you just posted does this mean you're suing yourself?

Serpens007

Well, Tosca isn't for everyone
Oct 31, 2017
Chile
I hope it serves as a lesson to all that if you are ever insecure about who you are you can just become a genre trope instead. Yeehaw.

Well, Mister, you gotta be on top of things and keep using an out of season avatar so no one will steal ya

(shoving piano in front of the saloon door) You know how to shoot?

(a shot rings out and a whiskey bottle explodes behind the bar)

When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
This is why my avatar is always me. Ain't nobody stealing this gimmick.

/s
You know someone can steal not just avatar but your whole life, right?
The-Imposter-UK-Poster.jpg

14477332_max.jpg

Enjoy that anxiety 🤯

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid
Late to the party but I just wanted to say I love seeing any form of your avatar, because I know it's going to be attached to a warm, friendly, empathetic, kind and intelligent post. You always were one of my favorite people on GAF and you are one of my favorite people here. Much love and hugs. <3

Your cowboy avatar (the pose, framing, background) still says "Finale Fireworker" so it gets the thumbs up from me. :)