• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

@TheFriendlyBro

IGN - Video Producer and Editor
Verified
Aug 1, 2019
About to leave work. Got my Switch to play and an audio book to listen to on my way home.

Happy days.

Torpedo Vegas

Oct 27, 2017
Parts Unknown.
source.gif

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States
Acting like I have more money than I do and adding hundreds of dollars of classic trading cards to my eBay watch list which I will never be able to afford.

Tophat Jones

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Recently got two new people onto my team, so things have slowed for me as well.

It's nice.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
After an insane rush to deliver a couple products last week. Messing around on ResetEra, filing some reimbursements, booking some work travel, doing some training I can pay 10% attention to and doing personal finances.

Fantastical

Oct 27, 2017
July and August have been some of the busiest months for me at work ever but after August I think there will be a major slowdown that I'm really looking forward to.

Deleted member 3010

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I am at work right now. Working while doing this in the background.

-I browse ERA.
-Listening to SNES reviews on Youtube of the best SFC imports to try out.
-Subsequently I progressively browse Ebay as I hear game names that are relevant to my interest, so that I can spend that money I'm making by not working.

That's about it for me today.

LookAtMeGo

Oct 25, 2017
a parallel universe
I work in logistics. So some foo at my work was eyeballing my pen. Hes like "thats a sweet pen man", I was like "thanks man" then he was like "I'd love a pen like that", I was like "cool man, this is my pen" then he walked away. He is a huge Skyrim fan. Always talking Skyrim. He calls me "Dovahkin" because he thinks I look like a generic nord Skyrim character.

So I took a box and an envelope. I printed up a legit looking waybill addressed him from Whiterun, put the pen in an envelope wrapped in a "letter from a friend" about how the pen was forged from the fires of the breath of Paarthurnax at the top of the throat of the world, sealed it in the box and put Skyrim insignias all over the box and had it sent to his office.

He had a good laugh. And a nice new pen. So much productivity.

Flex1212

Jul 12, 2019
It's slow for a lot of us this time of year. That is what resetera and the internet are for!

OP
OP
ExhaustedWalrus
Oct 28, 2017
I am at work right now. Working while doing this in the background.

-I browse ERA.
-Listening to SNES reviews on Youtube of the best SFC imports to try out.
-Subsequently I progressively browse Ebay as I hear game names that are relevant to my interest, so that I can spend that money I'm making by not working.

That's about it for me today.
I have constant anxiety at work and I've been listening to the BoTW soundtrack to calm myself... it's perfect for that.

I would love to start a video series but I work in an open office so it's difficult to get away with that :/

Gigglepoo

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've had, like, 5 hours of work to do so far this week (almost 30 hours of being in the office, though). Time goes way slower when I have nothing to do. I downloaded a fancy recipe app that I'm currently uploading my favorite recipes to it.

It is entertaining to figure out how much I've been paid to organize my recipes.

OP
OP
ExhaustedWalrus
Oct 28, 2017
I've had, like, 5 hours of work to do so far this week (almost 30 hours of being in the office, though). Time goes way slower when I have nothing to do. I downloaded a fancy recipe app that I'm currently uploading my favorite recipes to it.

It is entertaining to figure out how much I've been paid to organize my recipes.
I've had roughly the same amount this week too.

Funkybee

Feb 20, 2019
Just watching some Vlogs about Maldives as I'm planning to go with my wife sometime next year hoping we'll find some decent prices.
But goddamn ain't it tough AF to go through watching exotic islands and crying inside :'(

Serpens007

Well, Tosca isn't for everyone
Oct 31, 2017
Chile
Yep, I'm here with 2 and a half hours left to stay bored with little to nothing to do

Oct 25, 2017
Sacramento
Spent yesterday troubleshooting why only 3G data works while at work, setting up a budgeting app to go along with my new job, and learning AutoCAD for work. Turns out 3D CAD experience translates well enough to 2D CAD, hooray.

Today I spent the morning recalculating my federal withholding, glad I did because I set mine too high and need to correct it. Rest of today will be going over redlines while we wait for the actual corrections the customer needs.

And plenty of ERA