• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
Pretty much what the title says. Although I'm happy with Pandora some of the options in Spotify sound appealing. Mostly I'm just intimidated by having to rebuild my library there, especially musicians that I might not remember as easily or was introduced to through Pandora. Does it make sense to have both or is that just a waste of money?

AliceAmber

Drive-in Mutant
Administrator
May 2, 2018
I had to do the same thing not that long ago, it doesn't take too much time. Plus the spotify playlists people make are really cool.

H.Cornerstone

Oct 27, 2017
I used this program that auto transfers and it works pretty well:
apps.apple.com

‎FreeYourMusic - Easy Transfers

‎FreeYourMusic makes it super easy to transfer your playlists and enjoy them on any music platform. Move your entire music collection from one music service to another with just a few taps! You'll have all of your favorite songs imported on your new music streaming service in no time...

OP
OP
Mekanos

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
apps.apple.com

‎FreeYourMusic makes it super easy to transfer your playlists and enjoy them on any music platform. Move your entire music collection from one music service to another with just a few taps! You'll have all of your favorite songs imported on your new music streaming service in no time...

thanks, I'll look into this when I'm home on my computer.

Fatoy

Mar 13, 2019
apps.apple.com

Yep. I've used this to move from Amazon Music Unlimited to Spotify, and it was pretty seamless.

Deleted member 11985

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't know how Pandora's library works, but I'm confused about how you'd be afraid about not remembering an artist from Pandora. Is there a way to browse all your artists in Pandora? You could just go down the list in Pandora and add them one by one in Spotify.

Ninja edit: Nevermind, the FreeYourMusic service looks like it would be better.