• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 31, 2017
Those are the only two things within walking distance please help me I don't want to bother my mom by eating at home at a late ass hour :( give me suggestions and delicious pics if possible

I would also consider Taco Bell but that's a 43 minute walk as opposed to Jack in the Box and Subway's 26

Thank u

I love none of u

Cokie Bear

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I was going to help you out but then I saw you say you didn't love me. I hope your hangover kills you.

Mavis

Oct 25, 2017
Blue Mountains
Get some Hungry Jacks!
Translation: Burger King

US drunk food game is below par, you need a Kebab snack pack which is hot chips covered in kebab meat, either chicken, beef (Aussie) or Lamb (UK) then covered in cheese, chillies, chilli, BBQ and garlic sauces and enjoyed knowing that the regret from what you ate will outweigh the regret from how drunk you were.

halal-snack-pack.jpg

johnyqd

Nov 13, 2017
Subway I guess, bad choices all around. No Seven Eleven or market closer? If I was drunk enough I'd keep going to get that Taco Bell.

Deleted member 48434

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 8, 2018
Sydney
I have not hear of Jack in the box before this thread, and subway is total shit, and I didn't try taco bell when I visited america, so... Taco Bell.
A nice walk in the dim moonlight sounds nice.

OP
OP
pleaseinsertdisctwo
Oct 31, 2017
I have a depressing update:

Even though the JitB near me states that it's open 24 hours online, it no longer is. It is open until 12 AM now.

I discovered this at 2:18 AM. Taco Bell closes at 2.

I walked home and am now trying to make sandwiches instead :-(

Aya

Even though the JitB near me states that it's open 24 hours online, it no longer is. It is open until 12 AM now.

that really sucks. Why go 26 min away tho when you got things you can make yourself at home? At least you got a refreshing walk out of it lol

Deleted member 48434

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 8, 2018
Sydney

I believe in you.
Make those sandwiches.
Inhale your entire fridge.

I doubt he/she would get back before getting the thundershits
Bah, where is your drunk confidence.
I love the moon.
The darkness.
It's incredibly relaxing to feel like you are the only one around.

Bigwombat

Banned
Nov 30, 2018

What a bummer! That really blows. I've only had Jack in the box once but it is crazy how geared towards partying their advertising is. That alone always made me a fan.

Subway has been on a downward trajectory for 20 years. It is just gross nowadays.

Oct 28, 2017
California
If ever you find yourself in the same situation again, always go for Jack in the Box over Subway.

JitB ain't the best but damn does it get the job done in a pinch.

Tapiozona

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Translation: Burger King

US drunk food game is below par, you need a Kebab snack pack which is hot chips covered in kebab meat, either chicken, beef (Aussie) or Lamb (UK) then covered in cheese, chillies, chilli, BBQ and garlic sauces and enjoyed knowing that the regret from what you ate will outweigh the regret from how drunk you were.

halal-snack-pack.jpg

Na, OP just has no taste. We have way more variety to every possible type of local and international foods readily available, everywhere, in the US. At the very least, every city has at least 3 hole in the wall Mexican food joints, within walking distance of anywhere, that serve legit drunk food like Carne Asada Fries.
carne_asada_fries_recipe-800x1066.jpg

Mar 10, 2018
Subway is probably the most flavorless fast food you can buy. After you're done you'll have forgotten that you ate something. Get yourself a good burrito somewhere.

Pirate Bae

Edelgard Feet Appreciator
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
Honestly bro, drink a fuckton of water and go to bed. It'll make you less hungry and less hungover tomorrow.