• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Wag

Nov 3, 2017

Bought this at BJ's yesterday. I'm going to finish the whole thing by tomorrow. Resisting the urge to do it now. Just glad I didn't buy the Trader Joe's one because it would be gone by now.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
one time i ate three chocolate croissants in like 20 mins

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I've bought them at Costco before. And thankfully for my health, usually show a little more restraint in how long it takes me to eat them. (Though I'm assuming the same size...)

Kino

Oct 25, 2017
Finish it and then work off the calories. Better to quench the craving now

Aftervirtue

Banned
Nov 13, 2017
Guys educate me on the babka! I have never had one but its been on my to try list for ages. Trader's Joe is in Houston. Should I go get one there?

Trisc

Oct 27, 2017
I need to stop reading food threads. My diet's suffered enough due to anxiety over finals as-is. I do not need encouragement.

piratepwnsninja

Lead Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
There's a place in Santa Monica that does Babka French Toast with chocolate babka and it's literally one of the most delicious things I've ever eaten.

OP
OP
Wag

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
I finished it and I feel bad. 🙁

Then I ate a big bag of cheese puffs after. 🙁

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017
Never knew what a babka was. The seinfeld episode didn't help matters.

Thanks, OP. Looks tasty.