• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Jerm411

Oct 27, 2017
Clinton, MO
Chucky knows how to scrap. He's from the streets.
tenor.gif

f73cfc004fc37b65e1f2713ec2dc2ba09b7c88e7_hq.gif

That scene is fucking awesome, such a great build up and reveal....

Failburger

Banned
Dec 3, 2018
Y'all keep saying human strength, but human strength means Jack shit if you're 1lb, have no leverage, and have a 4 inch reach.

badboy78660

Oct 27, 2017
The surprise alone of an inanimate object like a fuckin' doll coming to life would be enough to send doodoo batter streaming down your legs 😂

Rice Eater

Oct 26, 2017
Look, I'm pretty sure OP is thinking about him and Chucky in a cage where they fight to the death. None of this element of surprise bullshit. In that case, he'd win, I would win, all of you guys would win. Who cares if he has the strength of an athletic 200 pound man. He's still 2ft and 10 pounds.

But in a normal movie setting we'd be fucked. None of us are main character material.

RagnarokX

Oct 26, 2017
This franchise is dumb as hell. Look at this stupid mfer:
chucky-brad-dourif.jpg

Little ugly ass ginger boy (I can say this I am one) with his goofy face. Even if he ran after you with a weapon just kick this stupid toy like a football into outer space.

Here is how literally any normal ass person would deal with Chucky in gif form:
tenor.gif

Tf is up with those puppets from Puppet Master too? Just put them in a box and donate them to Goodwill or something damn.
When I was a child I owned a My Buddy doll. Childs Play made me afraid to go into my room alone with it. One day I took the doll outside and beat the shit out of it so it wouldn't kill me.

Mariachi507

Oct 26, 2017
Chucky is the secret best slasher series, and the most consistent and well. Yeah, there's a quality drop here and there, but it's always entertaining and fun. It's like there's a ceiling on how good they can be (there's never going to be a great Chucky movie, lol) but doesn't get so bad that it isn't worth a watch. Can't wait to see what Mancini has cooked up for the show, granted that Covid hasn't fucked it over.

Cloth and plastic huh?

Childs-Play-Chucky-Dark-Horror-Creepy-Scary-High-Quality-Picture1.jpg

That's so amazing to look at.

Bunch of Aunt Maggie's in here. Y'all are 100% getting got by Chuck.

I actually have a real Aunt Maggie and can confirm that she's a total Aunt Maggie.

right, he has grown man stength ...

bfc53a9a35c1044af249e18e0545bd21--your-mouth-mouths.jpg

Specifically Brad Dourifs strength...

But hes made out of plastic initially...

So, how much does chucky weigh?

So is andys mom holding up 140 lbs?

Is Andy holding that much weight?

How does his muscle strength work if he is made of plastic without hydraulics intiially?

He starts to bleed, so that means the muscle transformation has kicked in at least somewhat at that point...

Yeah, this is bullshit.

Predator 2 sums it up.

youtu.be

Fucking Voodoo Magic Man (PREDATOR 2)

All rights reserved to the director (Stephen Hopkins) and 20th Century Fox. This video was cut from a purchased, authentic, DVD that was distributed by its r...

You can't overthink this shit, lol.

To be real, Chucky very rarely puts himself in a mano-a-mano situation. He does have grown man strength, but can be thrown and punted like a rag doll. That's why the vast majority of his kills are on unsuspecting people (who is going to believe that there is a killer doll?). He also uses stealth and isn't above a good slice of the achilles tendon to boost his advantage. A lot of the time, once it's known he's real, he already has a gun drawn on that person. So, he's a clever little fucker. He's also very resilient. It's been explained how he becomes more human the longer he stays in the dolls body, so normal rules don't really apply. He can lose his head and still come after you because of fucking voodoo magic, man.

I can only think of one time in the series where he dared to come straight at a person. Which, the only reason he did so was because he wasn't at a risk of really losing.
(it's complicated, but there's more than one Chucky since he learned how to split his soul Voldemort style)
. When he did so though, he stabbed the dude in the leg but still got his pint sized ass kicked.

Last edited:

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
I'm 6' 2", that motherfucker is just getting stomped on.

That said, if you watch Cult of Chucky, the whole game is changed. I can't take down an army of Chucky's.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
I barely remember anything about Gremlins but you could probably beat up those too.

NeonBlack

Oct 25, 2017
You think he's gonna introduce himself? You'll hear someone run into your kitchen, go look, and get killed after he creeps out one of the cabinets.

machine

Oct 25, 2017
I've seen how quickly my brother's golden retriever will destroy a new chew toy. If you have a dog in the house, I imagine Chucky is screwed.

OP
OP
Zombine

Zombine

Oct 25, 2017
I barely remember anything about Gremlins but you could probably beat up those too.

I actually think Spike is pretty scary. They have claws and sharp teeth too. Chucky is just a stupid doll with (allegedly) the strength of Brad Doirif. A dude who is 5'9 and looks maybe 160lbs. I'm terrified.

fontguy

Avenger
Oct 8, 2018
"This unrivaled master of stealth is so small you'll never see him coming."

That doll is fucking huge.