• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

smellyjelly

Avenger
Aug 2, 2018
i can't tell if is this is a troll thread or OP just sucks.

OP, people brag about sex. one night stands happen pretty often with adults. shit ain't new and as others have said, not only do people find it pleasurable, it can also be hygenic.

If you want to analyze down to fucking particles, what do you think you're going to find on dicks and pussies lmao? yet alone the inside of someone's mouth.

KG

Banned
Oct 12, 2018
Meh, my partner and I enjoy it. No one is harmed. A tongue up there feels good. Let it be my friend.

Oct 27, 2017
Don't shame people for doing it. I love it and getting my ass eaten, too. Nobody should force or expect you to do it, but don't judge those who do.

Touchdown

Oct 25, 2017
Skittles tagline "Taste the Rainbow" actually was a reference for eating Mariah Carey's ass. I love skittles.

443.jpg

OP
OP
Muse98

Muse98

May 28, 2020
What is even more appalling to me is how apparently some people just leave their toothbrushes out in the open and not inside the medicine cabinet or in a case

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA
I'm gonna eat ass and get stepped on and nothing you can say or do will stop me from getting peed on at some point after COVID is done OP. Sorry not sorry.

Kintaro

Oct 27, 2017
Me thinks the OP just ratted himself out as eating shitty ass. I happens OP, don't worry about it.

Deleted member 3896

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is actually how I feel. The OP is using the exact same language ('it's gross, it's unclean, it spreads disease!') that has been used for ages to stigmatize against gay/bi men (among others in the LGBT+ community).

People can like or not like particular sex acts, but to create a thread on how much it disgusts them with that language feels really problematic.
I agree completely. One can easily twist words and wring their hands to characterize any oral a sex as gross, or really any sex at all as gross. That op is choosing to demonize this act is not slick.

WizardofPeace

Oct 27, 2017
Don't get me wrong, I love getting my ass eat out, however, i can not reciprocate. Come on, you know what comes out that end..

Cipherr

Oct 26, 2017
#EatABootyGang been disgusting.

No saving them boys. Lost and directionless out here.

Never ass to mouth.

Sep 20, 2020
What is even more appalling to me is how apparently some people just leave their toothbrushes out in the open and not inside the medicine cabinet or in a case

you got kids?

In the past, I'm pretty sure I've brushed my teeth with my toothbrush, that I painstakingly go through a ritual of trying to purposefully keep it out of my toddlers reach after each use, just for him to throw it in the toilet, take it out, my wife see it laying where it shouldn't to put it back in the spot I keep it and me using it. *shudders*

That said, after cleaning cloth diapers, a soapy clean ass is the least of my worries.

BlueTsunami

Oct 29, 2017
There is nothing quite like seeing a woman go fish eyed when tongue meets balloon knot 🎈

Y'all don't even know the power it holds

Spiderman

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
It's not for me but let people enjoy themself.

If people want to eat ass, just let them eat that sweet ass.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
Two decades ago comedians joked about not doing oral and making a big deal out of oral sex. It's basically expected now unless your partner literally can't do it. I'm not saying two decades from now analingus will be expected, but I think threads like this will be looked at as weird.

OP is correctamundo. I mean, most fetishes are gross, but I can understand toe sucking and foot fetish much more than licking poop off someome's bum.

....Do ya'll not wash your ass in the shower? Seriously what's going on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.