• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Zeliard

Jun 21, 2019
It's an orgy being promoted on reddit

You have to ask what you were even expecting, tbh

I'm just glad OP is still alive

xxracerxx

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, it's still super early. You showed up at the start time, you should have waited until at least 10:30 to roll in, if not later.

on-the-floor-slippedy5kpy.gif

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
Wait, $40 donation lol I haven't been keeping up but you paid a ticket to an orgy?

Mirado

Jul 7, 2020
Odd to let a solo male attend TBH.

I've been to a handful of BDSM orgies back in the early 2000's. Etiquette has probably changed a little, but I will share what I remember.

We always had a meet and greet (called a Munch). This was just kinksters getting together to hang out and have a big dinner once a month. This would allow the organizers to kind of sort out the riff raff and creepers. In this case, the organizers were a couple who were friends of ours, so we got the immediate greenlight. If a couple was cool, they would get an invite to the "afterparty", which was a home fully converted into a BDSM/Sex dungeon. There would be about 30-40 people total, with a mix that skewed towards more women than men. You see, unlike men, women were allowed in solo. There was also 2-3 dudes that came and always had 2-3 women with them every time.

Myself, my GF, and my friends that ran the place were the youngest people there. The average age was probably mid-30's actually. Most were college educated, career driven people, but there were definitely a lot of blue collar/trade skill driven men there too. There were a few people in their late 40's-early 50's even. Some couples just wanted to fuck in front of and around other people with no physical interaction with others, while other couples would split off and never see each other again until the end of the even (probably from 8pm on Saturday night until 5-6am Sunday morning).

As a newbie/outsider, I suggest a lot of hands off observing and just making yourself as approachable and available as possible. Smile and be friendly. People hung out at the bar and just chatted each other up. It was like an unofficial neutral ground. The common opening line was "So what are you into?". A very innocuous yet loaded question in the BDSM community. Lots of people there are looking for someone with the same kink to share. I found that being honest and a little playful with these sorts of conversations gets you a long way. I shared my kink with several women during these conversations. First woman had a massive fetish for breast mutilation. Pass! The second one really wanted me to drink her pee. I just hung out in the bar area for several hours and got involved in a lot of conversations. Eventually I was approached by 2 women who wanted to do needle play, which I had never really heard of before, but they were attractive and I was there to try new things, right? So I did that. I sucked their tits and ate their pussies while they took turns doing needle play on my upper chest area. Side note, it really got my endorphins going and didn't hurt at all (needles were super thin) but I played up like it was significantly worse than it was for fun. My instincts were correct, because these two chicks got moist like snack cakes while they were playing with me. I fooled around with them for a few hours, then back out to the bar. Word got out I was a total newbie and down to try pretty much anything, so the offers to "play" came in the rest of the night. I never approached anyone. I always let others make the first move.

Actually, a side story. I was helping set the dungeon up and this fucking hot milf with these magnificent tits just came up to me one on one and said "Excuse me, I think you're cute as a hell and I know you're new here and all, but can I see your cock?". I was carrying something, so I set in down and was like "Absolutely". I undid my belt, pull down by fly, and pull my cock out. She was moaned under her breath "Jesus christ that is a nice cock. I knew it!". She said "I want to see it hard. If I show you my tits will you get hard for me?". Just then, my friend's wife rounds the corner and scolded the woman for trying to move in on me before the party. It was so weird because myself and my friends, the hosts, were all in our early 20's and this woman was probably in her late 30's-early 40's so to see my friend's young wife scold her like a kid was tripping me out. I found out later she worked with my friend's wife lol. Anyway, that was Day 1 before the munch while prepping for the after party. I hooked up with her later that night. I had sexual contact with 7 women my first night, but 2 of those were threesomes and there was lots of oral and making out ect. so I don't know how the bodycount works with so many variables all at once.

I remember there was this older dude with an Asian wife and I saw that woman torture the fuck out of that guy during every single party. Like, intense CBT, breath play, cutting, ect. It was crazy. She fucking loved it and the dude always looked so miserable. But they had been married for like, 35 years or something.

Oh fuck, I remember this one women who showed up and it was her first time at anything like that sort of thing. I had been going for a few months. My buddy really had a great big personality and was the consummate host. He was great at helping to "onboard" new people. So we're at the bar just as people are arriving and my buddy asks her "So what are you into?". She was so excited. You could tell that she felt like she finally found "her tribe". And she starts going on and on about how she wants to suck a dog's cock in front of everyone. My friend's eyes got as big as saucer plates and he was like "Woah woah woah, slow down. As a group, we're open to pretty much everything, but you need to not talk about fucking animals please". I just remembered how fucking surreal that was. I also remember that lady's boyfriend was 1/2 her age.

We did this every few weekends for a little over a year and I have a billion stories. Unfortunately, our friends who ran the after parties moved out of state and have like, 9 kids now. It was a fun time and I have lots of great memories though! I got all that out of my system and have no desire to engage in that stuff anymore, but I sure had fun at the time.

Expectation....

Just left disappointed.

I got to the house and I sit on my car for about 10 mins and all I see are dudes coming in, first red flag for me.

Got into the house and they have snacks for everyone. I don't know anybody so I starting touring the house and peeking into the bedrooms. Most of the bedrooms where empty except one where I see 4 guys and a chick going at it with.

After about 15 minutes I see a about 40 guys(mostly old guys) and about 3 old ladies.

Yeah, this is not for me. I'm out. Wasted about an hour driving and my donation of $40. Oh well.

...versus reality. Stay strong op, there's a glorious orgy of your dreams just around the corner. Don't let one bad experience put you off, just keep in mind the red flags for next time.

FerrisBueller

Jul 15, 2018
UK
Are monetary donations a standard thing at orgies? It sounds a bit weird to me. I hope they include them on their tax filings.

Deleted member 9241

Oct 26, 2017
I've never been to an orgy before. But I'm fascinated by them. Specifically, the planning of one.

Like, what about the food? Is there food? Who brings the food?

Are there little finger foods? Hors d'oeuvres? Or are we talking entres?

What about parking?

Dress code? Theme? I feel like Hollywood defaults to red lights and leather; but I would want to shake the table with a Gilligan's Island theme.

*Opens OneNote and Pinterest*

Yes, there is food (at least at the BDSM one I went to). Just finger foods, veggie trays, and stuff like that. I always helped my friends shop for and prep the food because they were the hosts. It is where I learned that a pickle spear wrapped in a ham slice with cream cheese is like, fucking amazing (an easy to make!). Anyone that came to the afterparty had to pay $20 per person to hang there for the night to pay for food & drinks.

Parking is a funny story. My friend's home was in a residential area. His house was kind of elevated on a hill. He had a huge back yard with a 10ft privacy fence all around, but the neighbors were literally on the other side of the fence. But because his home was oddly a bit higher than either of his neighbor's yards, no one could see into his back yard. It was the de facto place for people to kind of "warm up" prior to the party. Also, that was the only place people were allowed to smoke. Anyway, parking. When the party night arrived, people lined the residential street. Late comers might have to walk about a block. This leads into your clothing question because people were asked *NOT* to show up in full fetish gear and makeup. Instead, they showed up in street clothes and hauled luggage and huge crates from their vehicles to the house. It was hilarious. Women would have like, stilettos on and be pushing a wheeled wardrobe down the sidewalk. Afterall, everyone wants to bring all their favorite toys and show them off! Once inside, people changed into their fetish attire, whatever that may be. They usually changed back into street clothing before they left, but often they did not. I'm sure the neighbors had seen some weird shit.

People wore a lot of black and a lot of leather for sure. I was surprised at the amount of handmade stuff. It seemed like an extremely active subculture of craftsmen and artists where everyone had a specialty. That guy makes floggers. That guy makes single tail whips. She makes stainless steel, personalized collars. The morning after was always like a swap meet, with everyone exchanging goods. It was one of those interesting things that bonded the group together.

The house was divided as such:

Main floor had 2 bathrooms, a kitchen/dining room, a living room, and 4 huge bedrooms. People would just kind of gravitate where they wanted to be, like a normal party. Little clicks would form and like-minded people would chill and there was always good conversations like "How did you get your ballsack so smooth?" and "Check out these anal dilators I just got!". In that living room back in 2001 I saw a Sybian for the first time. A dude was selling them and let anyone try it out. I was down in the basement when, even over the throbbing techno music, you could hear that thing shaking the goddamn house. We go upstairs and sure enough, women are taking turns sitting on that bad boy and riding it to orgasm with a small crowd watching. True story, that is the first time I saw a woman squirt. She laid a towel over it beforehand and warned everyone. It is always interesting how in an intimate setting like that poeple are jovial and having a good time, but when things get hot everyone quiets right down and just watches the show. Hands go down pants, titties come out, it is really cool.

The basement was finished in full dungeon theme and was huge. It was dimly lit with actual candles. It had a bar in the back (also where the music was controlled), 2 Saint Andrew's crosses in the front, 3 spanking benches, and a queening chair. There was also a very large dog cage and a boat wench was rigged through ceiling that could do suspension play (which is fucking awesome btw). The length of the play area on both sides had hundreds of tools hanging on hooks. Dozens and dozens of different types of floggers, whips, canes, and other tools. If you're into it, that shit was amazing. Easily thousands and thousands of dollars of gear. The space was split evenly lengthwise down the middle by a wall and on the other side was a giant open shower area with 6 shower heads, a single shower stall, and a commercial grade toilet like you would see in a public building with no walls or privacy. It was right there in the open for everyone to see too. This entire bathroom area was very very popular lol. I saw a woman get her nipples and clit pierced back there.

There was one nice sized room back here that was built to be an "aftercare" room, which had been soundproofed and had a nice bed and a super comfy oversized couch and chairs with the ability to go completely blackout. After an intense "scene", people are in an altered state of mind and they need to be slowly brought back down to earth in a very safe and secure way. That's where they go.

But the front of the basement also acted as a stage. When people wanted to do a scene, they would just sign up. First come, first serve. When people were done, they usually took their sub to the aftercare room and others would just clean all the equipment up for the next people. I saw some fantastic and crazy shit on that stage. Hell, I did some fantastic and crazy shit on that stage. You had a great view from the bar of all the action. I could just sit there and people watch all night long. Anyway, often the stage would be set for very specific scenes, like school desks and a chalkboard so people could do school themed scenes together. There was a gloryhole set. Lots of stuff like that.

This one couple came in and, I don't know if they were performers or what, but they sure seemed like it. Dude would tie his sub up to the cross, start his music selection, then beat her for upwards of an hour with vegetables. Seriously. He dressed like a fucking chef and everything. He would rub her down with cooking oil. He would hit her ass with a wooden spoon and when she winced from a good smacking he would look at all of us and give a chef's kiss lol. He even had a custom black leather chef's hat. He would go hard on her too! He peeled a long, thick carrot and stuck it up her ass! Everyone loved to watch them because it was so goddamn weird.

But just like upstairs, when shit got real it was as if everyone went into a trance, almost as if under a group hypnosis. The smacks and moans from the scenes could be heard even over the loud music. On your right, one of the spanking benches someone else was getting paddled, and on your left there was a woman sitting on the queening chair cumming as she watched everything while getting her pussy eaten. The whole situation was nuts.

Anyway, people floated between areas at will, but the downstairs is where the heavy shit took place and the upstairs had more of a chill vibe. The music was always super loud downstairs and I had to escape it every once in awhile. I just remembered the upstairs also had a library where you could borrow all these fetish books and books on how to tie knots and stuff like that. It was extensive with lots of rare and unique fetish stuff. Upstairs is where people would trade stories and share information too. For instance, that is where I learned to do Japanese rope bondage from a guy. (I probably couldn't tie a square knot today, it has been awhile!).

I never saw drugs and the bar in the back just served refreshments because no alcohol was allowed at the party.

Clydefrog

Oct 25, 2017
Hawaii
Yes, there is food (at least at the BDSM one I went to). Just finger foods, veggie trays, and stuff like that. I always helped my friends shop for and prep the food because they were the hosts. It is where I learned that a pickle spear wrapped in a ham slice with cream cheese is like, fucking amazing (an easy to make!). Anyone that came to the afterparty had to pay $20 per person to hang there for the night to pay for food & drinks.

Parking is a funny story. My friend's home was in a residential area. His house was kind of elevated on a hill. He had a huge back yard with a 10ft privacy fence all around, but the neighbors were literally on the other side of the fence. But because his home was oddly a bit higher than either of his neighbor's yards, no one could see into his back yard. It was the de facto place for people to kind of "warm up" prior to the party. Also, that was the only place people were allowed to smoke. Anyway, parking. When the party night arrived, people lined the residential street. Late comers might have to walk about a block. This leads into your clothing question because people were asked *NOT* to show up in full fetish gear and makeup. Instead, they showed up in street clothes and hauled luggage and huge crates from their vehicles to the house. It was hilarious. Women would have like, stilettos on and be pushing a wheeled wardrobe down the sidewalk. Afterall, everyone wants to bring all their favorite toys and show them off! Once inside, people changed into their fetish attire, whatever that may be. They usually changed back into street clothing before they left, but often they did not. I'm sure the neighbors had seen some weird shit.

People wore a lot of black and a lot of leather for sure. I was surprised at the amount of handmade stuff. It seemed like an extremely active subculture of craftsmen and artists where everyone had a specialty. That guy makes floggers. That guy makes single tail whips. She makes stainless steel, personalized collars. The morning after was always like a swap meet, with everyone exchanging goods. It was one of those interesting things that bonded the group together.

Main floor had 2 bathrooms, a kitchen/dining room, a living room, and 4 huge bedrooms. People would just kind of gravitate where they wanted to be, like a normal party. Little clicks would form and like-minded people would chill and there was always good conversations like "How did you get your ballsack so smooth?" and "Check out these anal dilators I just got!". In that living room back in 2001 I saw a Sybian for the first time. A dude was selling them and let anyone try it out. I was down in the basement when, even over the throbbing techno music, you could hear that thing shaking the goddamn house. We go upstairs and sure enough, women are taking turns sitting on that bad boy and riding it to orgasm with a small crowd watching. True story, that is the first time I saw a woman squirt. She laid a towel over it beforehand and warned everyone. It is always interesting how in an intimate setting like that poeple are jovial and having a good time, but when things get hot everyone quiets right down and just watches the show. Hands go down pants, titties come out, it is really cool.

The basement was finished in full dungeon theme and was huge. It was dimly lit with actual candles. It had a bar in the back (also where the music was controlled), 2 Saint Andrew's crosses in the front, 3 spanking benches, and a queening chair. There was also a very large dog cage and a boat wench was rigged through ceiling that could do suspension play (which is fucking awesome btw). The length of the play area on both sides had hundreds of tools hanging on hooks. Dozens and dozens of different types of floggers, whips, canes, and other tools. If you're into it, that shit was amazing. Easily thousands and thousands of dollars of gear. The space was split evenly lengthwise down the middle by a wall and on the other side was a giant open shower area with 6 shower heads, a single shower stall, and a commercial grade toilet like you would see in a public building with no walls or privacy. It was right there in the open for everyone to see too. This entire bathroom area was very very popular lol. I saw a woman get her nipples and clit pierced back there.

There was one nice sized room back here that was built to be an "aftercare" room, which had been soundproofed and had a nice bed and a super comfy oversized couch and chairs with the ability to go completely blackout. After an intense "scene", people are in an altered state of mind and they need to be slowly brought back down to earth in a very safe and secure way. That's where they go.

But the front of the basement also acted as a stage. When people wanted to do a scene, they would just sign up. First come, first serve. When people were done, they usually took their sub to the aftercare room and others would just clean all the equipment up for the next people. I saw some fantastic and crazy shit on that stage. Hell, I did some fantastic and crazy shit on that stage. You had a great view from the bar of all the action. I could just sit there and people watch all night long. Anyway, often the stage would be set for very specific scenes, like school desks and a chalkboard so people could do school themed scenes together. There was a gloryhole set. Lots of stuff like that.

This one couple came in and, I don't know if they were performers or what, but they sure seemed like it. Dude would tie his sub up to the cross, start his music selection, then beat her for upwards of an hour with vegetables. Seriously. He dressed like a fucking chef and everything. He would rub her down with cooking oil. He would hit her ass with a wooden spoon and when she winced from a good smacking he would look at all of us and give a chef's kiss lol. He even had a custom black leather chef's hat. He would go hard on her too! He peeled a long, thick carrot and stuck it up her ass! Everyone loved to watch them because it was so goddamn weird.

But just like upstairs, when shit got real it was as if everyone went into a trance, almost as if under a group hypnosis. The smacks and moans from the scenes could be heard even over the loud music. On your right, one of the spanking benches someone else was getting paddled, and on your left there was a woman sitting on the queening chair cumming as she watched everything while getting her pussy eaten. The whole situation was nuts.

Anyway, people floated between areas at will, but the downstairs is where the heavy shit took place and the upstairs had more of a chill vibe. The music was always super loud downstairs and I had to escape it every once in awhile. I just remembered the upstairs also had a library where you could borrow all these fetish books and books on how to tie knots and stuff like that. It was extensive with lots of rare and unique fetish stuff. Upstairs is where people would trade stories and share information too. For instance, that is where I learned to do Japanese rope bondage from a guy. (I probably couldn't tie a square knot today, it has been awhile!).

I never saw drugs and the bar in the back just served refreshments because no alcohol was allowed at the party.

jesus christ this sounds like quite a production

LiquidDom

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017

Amazing post, thanks for sharing. The guy acting like a chef seems hilarious.

Androidsleeps

Oct 27, 2017
So, there's like 50 men and about 4 or 5 women and it's supposed to be a hetero orgy? Sounds like this is poorly planned or rather scammy, then again, it's an orgy invite from a subreddit.

Kensation

The Enlightened "this guy are sick"
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Just left disappointed.

I got to the house and I sit on my car for about 10 mins and all I see are dudes coming in, first red flag for me.

Got into the house and they have snacks for everyone. I don't know anybody so I starting touring the house and peeking into the bedrooms. Most of the bedrooms where empty except one where I see 4 guys and a chick going at it with.

After about 15 minutes I see a about 40 guys(mostly old guys) and about 3 old ladies.

Yeah, this is not for me. I'm out. Wasted about an hour driving and my donation of $40. Oh well.
disappointed-fridge.gif

Nothing Loud

Literally Cinderella
Oct 25, 2017
Just left disappointed.

It happens.

Sucks that it happened to you but yeah not surprised, it's much harder to pull off right for heteros.

For gay men an orgy can happen pretty easily, just need dudes lol

Kevinsky

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Just left disappointed.

27yEJlG.jpg

posting in legendary thread

GamerJM

Nov 8, 2017
I remember I used to always look for posts about this on Reddit when I was single, and almost all of them were only for couples.

Edit: I probably would have just had sex with the elderly women. Then again I'm bi so a bunch of men doesn't bother me.

Kinsei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
For those (adults obviously) legitimately interested in something like this, reach out and try to join your local community. There's bound to be beginner's nights at your local dungeon and if not, try to find a munch that welcomes newcomers. If it doesn't work out then it's not a big deal.

Kasai

Jan 24, 2018
Yeah, they're a pain in the ass when people flake. Nothing sucks more than getting a hotel room and your "date" never shows up.

Also, very difficult for the heteros. Gay ones can happen pretty quickly/naturally.

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
I'm just happy you're okay, OP. Hopefully you can find a better one to go to.

Zeliard

Jun 21, 2019
For those (adults obviously) legitimately interested in something like this, reach out and try to join your local community. There's bound to be beginner's nights at your local dungeon and if not, try to find a munch that welcomes newcomers. If it doesn't work out then it's not a big deal.

"local dungeon"

"munch"

It's just another world isn't it.

Sep 2, 2018
Damn, sausage party🌭🌭🌭Most of the good ones are for swingers/couples, found this out from AdultFriendFinder back in the day lol

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Just left disappointed.

Called it haha. That sucks though man. Any time they say solo dudes are allowed is the #1 way to tell it's gonna be no good.

SalvaPot

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly I think $40 bucks are worth this story that you are going to tell to your childrens and grandchildrens for years to come.

Zeliard

Jun 21, 2019
The disturbing part here is that OP has yet to reply after that initial message. He said it was all skeevy, said he was leaving, but where is he now? That was over 3 hours ago.

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
There are legit "communities" in LA that host warehouse orgy/bdsm/sex parties. They all include a small donation, mostly to keep it going and keep out the riffraff. They're also usually at a good ratio and with relatively wide range of ages..so sounds like the OP just got stuck with a bad one

Kinsei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
"local dungeon"

"munch"

It's just another world isn't it.
I imagine most are familiar with the concept of a BDSM dungeon just via pop culture. Though in this context we're talking about a community space rather than the one on one session with a pro dom that pop culture usually depicts.

A munch is a public get together. Incredibly low pressure. Finding one is tougher than a dungeon though, as a quick Google search won't get you anywhere. If you don't already know someone in the community then you'll likely need to make a Fetliife (social media site for kinksters) account.