• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

collige

Oct 31, 2017
My brother was the bouncer of a... leather? bondage? club, and he said they served Chili and nachos for whatever reason... I'd assume there is a large crossover in leather bondage people and orgy people. So bank on chili and nachos 😆
Not as much of an overlap as you might think For one, the leather and kink communities first started with gay dudes while the swinger's parties are generally the straightest thing imaginable since the default is married couples wife swapping.

There's also a ton of reasons someone would want to go to a dungeon without necessarily being cool with having public sex. And on the other hand, someone who likes to fuck multiple people can still be 100% vanilla so they would have no reason to go to a kink event where most people aren't there to bang.

Katamari

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I'm wondering if it is like a potluck. Where guests need to bring food, drinks or protection.

Zeliard

Jun 21, 2019
Have a ball my friend.

X5V4YYO.png

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
...Ooooooh, what about a WestWorld theme...

Season 1 only tho

FUNKNOWN iXi

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
lmao, let us all join hands in support of Mr. Orgy tonight!

It's like Era's there too! I know how you're all thinking.... you sly dogssss

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
OP's phone has probably been turned off and stored in a velvet pouch by now.

If we get an update in less than an hour...I'm going to assume it didn't go well. lol

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
I'm guessing this probably turns out to be a couple exhibitionists going at it with everyone else just watching.

SofNascimento

cursed
Oct 28, 2017
São Paulo - Brazil
I've never been to an orgy before. But I'm fascinated by them. Specifically, the planning of one.

Like, what about the food? Is there food? Who brings the food?

Are there little finger foods? Hors d'oeuvres? Or are we talking entres?

What about parking?

Dress code? Theme? I feel like Hollywood defaults to red lights and leather; but I would want to shake the table with a Gilligan's Island theme.

*Opens OneNote and Pinterest*

I understand the food is very important. You don't want to bang on an empty stomach.

Leo

Oct 27, 2017
Have you thought about what sneakers you're wearing, OP? Sneakers are very important at an orgy, it's the only thing you're gonna be wearing.

OP
OP
GameOver

GameOver

Jan 26, 2021
Just left disappointed.

I got to the house and I sit on my car for about 10 mins and all I see are dudes coming in, first red flag for me.

Got into the house and they have snacks for everyone. I don't know anybody so I starting touring the house and peeking into the bedrooms. Most of the bedrooms where empty except one where I see 4 guys and a chick going at it with.

After about 15 minutes I see a about 40 guys(mostly old guys) and about 3 old ladies.

Yeah, this is not for me. I'm out. Wasted about an hour driving and my donation of $40. Oh well.

BizzyBum

Oct 26, 2017
New York
Just left disappointed.

I got to the house and I sit on my car for about 10 mins and all I see are dudes coming in, first red flag for me.

Got into the house and they have snacks for everyone. I don't know anybody so I starting touring the house and peeking into the bedrooms. Most of the bedrooms where empty except one where I see 4 guys and a chick going at it with.

After about 15 minutes I see a about 40 guys(mostly old guys) and about 3 old ladies.

Yeah, this is not for me. I'm out. Wasted about an hour driving and my donation of $40. Oh well.

No wonder they allowed a single dude to go then. LOL

mute

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Preliminary sex grats

I'm a bit out of date it seems, lol

Last edited:

nilbog

Oct 25, 2017
Just left disappointed.

Yikes 😱

Scottt

Oct 25, 2017
OP you've got to go back and get your money's worth.

e: also maybe you were just super early?

BizzyBum

Oct 26, 2017
New York
How big was this fucking house btw?

It's also funny you knew no one so you just start creeping on the rooms.

Was anyone attractive, at least? What exactly were the snacks?

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA
"An orgy party" is still cracking me up when I see it

But yes generally if a random orgy you found online is allowing single men, you're gonna have to be comfortable around a lot of penises

Zeliard

Jun 21, 2019
I mean, there's a slight chance that last post is the last we'll ever hear from OP.

I don't want to take this to a dark place, but what if he's being murdered right now and we're all complicit as the audience who cheered him on

What have you done, Era?

What have you done?

edit: oh, it was even worse

Last edited:

Camells

The Forgotten One
Oct 25, 2017
But did you at least had lunch there? 40 bucks man go in the fridge and fix a snack or something cmon, fuck this shit

smisk

Oct 27, 2017
Yikes that's disappointing, sorry OP. Always wanted to try one of these, but not really sure how to find an in.. Going alone sounds terrifying.