• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

zoodoo

Oct 26, 2017
Montreal
That's pretty interesting. It's interesting because I have such a hard time relating to just regular people to whom romantic and sexual relationships are a normal aspect of life (even though I am a normal horny hetero guy), so this topic is like extremely fascinating.

Would be kinda fun to be a fly on the wall in one of these. Like not just a guy who watches, but actually invicible just to see how people interact with each other, maybe demystify it all a bit.
You only have one life to live. Make the most out of it without hurting anyone

Garp TXB

Apr 1, 2020
Enjoy, and hope you have/had a blast. For me, it's great In theory, but I couldn't handle the various smells

Lord Fanny

Banned
Apr 25, 2020
I once dated a girl years ago who was into the life style and I went to a few sex parties that were pretty fun before moving from that area. They were largely the same people each time and it was a community that had been built up over time, I think starting with Fetlife and then spinning off into its own private websites.

I was vetted pretty extensively, though. My girlfriend had to vouch for me to begin with and then I had to meet with the couple who were the head organizers a few times, they wanted a recent HIV test, there was a list of rules, and then got a tour of the house before my first time. I was made pretty comfortable before joining any parties.

I don't know about doing that cold with a group of complete strangers tbh, especially with as loose as your experience seems to be, OP. A waiting list on a subreddit is…I dunno, that just doesn't seem like a good idea to me. But good luck, regardless

MIMIC

Dec 18, 2017
An orgy, huh? Be sure to stick your finger down someone else's throat as you're slamming another person ^_^

sakkeke

Oct 16, 2021
Finland
We are going to need an update on how the party went
A live update would be something:

"Okay, guys, here were are! I'm all naked and ready for action!"

"Pretty calm and relaxing so far. People seem nice. I see a lot of... umm, you know."

"Holy shit."

"You can't believe what's happening right now. This is getting wild!"

"Okay, a couple of attractive ladies just asked me to go with them into a private room. Should I go? Of course I should."

"Sorry for a long pause without any updates, but I'm afraid my other kidney is missing. Still it was totally worth it!"

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
Orgy party just sounds hilarious, no idea why lol

We've got nothin better to do
Than drink some pee and bang a couple of dudes
Orgy party tonight!

May 10, 2019
468361e1-afd0-451e-898c-4e6d2ce84f94_text.gif

Have protection and be safe.

Deleted member 4461

User Requested Account Deletion
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I also thought this was a MIMIC thread

I don't know how this is a good idea, but hey... Let us know if you keep your organs.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
I've never been to an orgy before. But I'm fascinated by them. Specifically, the planning of one.

Like, what about the food? Is there food? Who brings the food?

Are there little finger foods? Hors d'oeuvres? Or are we talking entres?

What about parking?

Dress code? Theme? I feel like Hollywood defaults to red lights and leather; but I would want to shake the table with a Gilligan's Island theme.

*Opens OneNote and Pinterest*

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017
I've never been to an orgy before. But I'm fascinated by them. Specifically, the planning of one.

What about parking?

Dress code? Theme? I feel like Hollywood defaults to red lights and leather; but I would want to shake the table with a Gilligan's Island theme.

And now I'm cackling at imagining your guests entering in sync to the Gilligan's Island theme.

MamaSpaghetti

Banned
Mar 17, 2022

What about parking?

My brother was the bouncer of a... leather? bondage? club, and he said they served Chili and nachos for whatever reason... I'd assume there is a large crossover in leather bondage people and orgy people. So bank on chili and nachos 😆

Garp TXB

Apr 1, 2020
My brother was the bouncer of a... leather? bondage? club, and he said they served Chili and nachos for whatever reason... I'd assume there is a large crossover in leather bondage people and orgy people. So bank on chili and nachos 😆

Chili is the last thing I'd want me, or anyone else to eat at a sex party

Nacho

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
I have friends who do this kind of stuff and are big into kink scenes. As someone whos been in a pretty vanilla relationship for over 10 years now, I can't imagine doing this stuff lol. I'd probably think differently if I were single, being as I cant even wrap my head around what dating would be like in general as tinder was barely a thing when my relationship began.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
I imagine it would probably smell like a lot of sweaty bodies in close proximity.

So...a locker room.

And strawberry kiwi scented lube.

BigSkinny0310

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account.
Banned
Dec 7, 2017
Imagine if someone on Era confirmed with OP that they were going to the same party. That would take this thread to the next level

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
Whatever OP posts when they return is either gonna be really great or really disappointing. I'm here for either tbh