• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

anexanhume

Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
1495633640-gettyimages-168433704.jpg

BTM

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Reminds me of that sunflower guy or whatever from the old place and his swingers threads

TalonJH

Oct 27, 2017
Louisville, KY
Make sure to hydrate and don't you dare come back to this thread afterwards without a crudely drawn stick figure model of what happened complete with sound lines.

nopattern

Nov 25, 2017
Make sure there are condoms available!

My last one there was no condoms anywhere (cause everyone is on prep, great..) so i had to ask the host to put some from his personal stock in a ball.
Was the only one using them and i used 10! Bad times to avoid stds, prep people seem to think only HIV has importance.
Anyone on prep is getting regular checkups. STDs suck but if oyu get tested regularly and let your partners know it happened youll be fine. People always look down on the gay community for being promiscuous, however, a sizeable portion of it are on prep, get tested regularly, and arent embarassed to talk about it with other people. Its the prudes I worry about not the sexually active ones.

EarlGreyHot

Oct 27, 2017
Friend of mine went to one. He had a female friend who needed a date (couples only thing), so he decided to go with her. He said it basically consisted of husbands watching their wives have sex with someone else. He said he was offered a few times but declined, opting to watch instead.
This is one of my biggest sexual fantasies but my wife said nope when I asked her. So I understand why those guys preferred to watch.

dude

Oct 25, 2017
Tel Aviv
I've been to a couple of these types of events. These events can either be super fun or some of the most awkward.

Vylder

Oct 25, 2017
Uhh I'm going to one this weekend too OP!

Tell me in private to which one you're going if you want to talk about video games and stuff from ResetEra

Orioto

Oct 26, 2017
Paris
Anyone on prep is getting regular checkups. STDs suck but if oyu get tested regularly and let your partners know it happened youll be fine. People always look down on the gay community for being promiscuous, however, a sizeable portion of it are on prep, get tested regularly, and arent embarassed to talk about it with other people. Its the prudes I worry about not the sexually active ones.

Yes also they gay community is drowning into gonorrhea and chlamydias right now :p Sure they get checked every 3 months but that's 3 months to catch and give those when nobody is using condoms to fuck. That's why i prefer condoms.

Sweet Blue

Nov 1, 2018
Tomorrow, you better post a complete debrief of your night, OP.
Else I'll just assume they kidnapped you.

stn

Oct 28, 2017
Make sure someone knows where you're going. Also, goes without saying but bring protection!

FusionNY

Oct 25, 2017
I've been to more than a few and have always enjoyed myself. The first one I went to I ended up in the bathroom with some girl letting her take selfies with my dick. Fast forward a few years and I ran into those pics on fetlife with comments about my "bbc".

jeelybeans

Oct 25, 2017

How exactly will you tell all the anonymous people hooked up with at an orgy (or at the bathhouse, or at the circuit party), three months later whose contact info and in many cases names you don't have, that you contacted an std three months later?

If you are having anonymous sex, you should use protection. Full stop. This is not about "promiscuousness in the gay community". Straight people need to do this too.

Arcus Felis

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 26, 2017
It's the week-end alright.

Amazingly enough, not a MIMIC thread.

Well, I'm definitely following the events. Have fun OP, be safe, use condoms, don't forget to get tested afterwards, remember that "no" means "no", and don't feel pressured into doings things you don't like.

Also douche beforehand, I guess.