• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Oh nice, everyone has a glider. And Impa's use of Magnesis is pretty creative.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I have a hard time believing you can get a rock to glide with a sailcloth and a bunch of sticks, I've failed the old egg parachute test enough to know that's not possible

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Nice remix, and once again, Nintendo France really went all out on the French dub, I love it!
It's so rare to have good VA for games here.

I did listen to the English one and you can barely hear what they say, haha.
Edit : same for the Japanese, it's just sound mixing then.

Last edited:

YozoraXV

Oct 30, 2017
I'm starting to believe that BOTW 2 is going to be fully voice acted, they seem to be going all out with it in this game.

Oct 25, 2017
But how many Yahaha's will there be in this one?

If it's anything like Hyrule Warriors and FE Warriors, there will be two per stage. One easy to get, and one that requires a specific challenge. As well as seeds in the extra modes.

Just caught Impa's (?) voice at the end. Did we hear her previously? I can't remember.

Only in Japanese. I think that's the first we heard of her English voice.

Gustaf

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
lol at using magnesis to steal enemies waepons and then beat the shit out of them

BY2K

Membero Americo
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Québec, Canada
Ok so the two previous "Untold Chronicles from 100 Years Past" trailers were released on Tuesdays. Why is this one released on a Monday? Something's happening this week.

OP
OP

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
ezgif-7-85388d26f565oajkv.gif

ultramooz

Oct 27, 2017
Paris, France
This game is really surprising - love the différents attacks and fan service. This feels like Botw 1.5 and it fulfills many of the wishes I had for the first game DLC (more insight in the heroes past)

can't wait

Arynio

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Yassss Hestu!!! Awesome news. I believe his voice acting in (European) Spanish is the same as ShinChan :O

MLH

Oct 26, 2017
I guess Koroks age much slower than Hylians. I wouldn't have expected him to look identical 100 years earlier though... but I guess people will easily recognize him.

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I guess Koroks age much slower than Hylians. I wouldn't have expected him to look identical 100 years earlier though... but I guess people will easily recognize him.
Koroks are an alternate form of the Kokiri and we knew they didn't age during the 7 year timeskip in OoT.

Gustaf

Banned
Oct 28, 2017

the dude literally says "finally someone can see me!"

they arent living creatures, they are spirits of the forest

MLH

Oct 26, 2017

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I hope Daruk has a metal glider which is kept up in the air with fire

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
How is there a glider that can hold up Daruk?

Edit: I love how multiple people posted the exact same observation lol
Presumably the same way there's a glider that can hold up any of the humanoids. (I don't recommend jumping off a cliff with what is effectively a kite and trusting it to let you land safely).