• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
So hyped to play this this weekend, will have to do coop with my brother in law next week too

balgajo

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Is it just me or the VA for Zelda got worse when compared to BOTW?

hannybunny24

Jun 25, 2018
Germany
Damn I'm so hyped. It will likely arrive tomorrow together with my PS5 but I see me ditching it for his game for the next days already.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
This is hype, looks like I'll get my copy tomorrow.
I spent so much time on the first game, both Wii U and Switch, really excited!

Mimosa

Community & Social Media Manager
Verified
Oct 23, 2019
I wish i didn't read too many impressions and stuff tbh, but I think hopefully by the time I'll start playing this I'll be too into it to care. I'll hopefully love this.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
So excited and my copy is on the way is in state so should be on time at least... they keep sending it from odd places so it won't get here in one day due to me being close to the nearest distribution center and I've had packages disappear for a week as a result.

Phendrift

Oct 25, 2017
So I'm guessing Astor WONT be a part in BotW2? Do we know anymore details about him? Is he exclusive to AOC's timeline?

Sooga probably existed in BotW's timeline, just wasn't shown

Starphanluke

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 15, 2017
I dig how much Zelda is the focus of most of the marketing. Excited to start playing this.

Zelda is the main character of BotW (she is the one with the character arc and central conflict/tension) and nothing will change my mind about that, so it makes sense she would be front and center here. I love it.