• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starphanluke

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 15, 2017
If anyone is wondering: Nintendo Korea posted about the recent Fire Emblem news about an hour early as well. So this is very likely true.

New Donker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
I wasn't expecting a demo. Nintendo must be pretty confident in the quality of the game. They could easily just ride the 'BotW' wave into sales.

Martin

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I would love a demo. I'm going to get this game 100% even if the demo would suck but damn I want to play some of it now!!!

Aaronrules380

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Can you explain the context behind those tweets for those of us who only speak English? Because I'd like to know why we should think this is legit and not just bullshit rumors

OP
OP
Xavi

Xavi

Oct 27, 2017
Lightning for Smash

johan

Oct 29, 2017
Oh neat, I don't like Musou all that much but I fucking love BotW. I'd probably get this new Hyrule Warriors anyway, but I'd be very happy to try out a demo

GattsuSama

Mar 12, 2020
I just want the game. I used to love demos but now I just don't care.

I think the original Crackdown demo ruined it for me because it gave you too much of the game.

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Burying the lede of potentially playable Divine Beasts (that's what I'm guessing this means?)

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Awesome, I'm already sold but I'm playing it

Also should give us a tease on roster size one way or another(datamining!)
Burying the lede of potentially playable Divine Beasts (that's what I'm guessing this means?)

It could be like Ganon mode in HW1; had the boss Ganon and a giant Cuckoo playable in a different scale challenge mode

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Nice. I love Switch demos, so I can personally see if it's sub native res and then never think about it again.

(Or surprise me and I spontaneously pre-order)

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Yeah I'm 60% convinced I'm getting the game, so a demo is great news. Will definitely give it a try and decide (most likely positively). This and Paper Mario are the last Switch titles I'm getting this year I think.

Serif

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
maxresdefault.jpg

Literally me as I read this headline.

Status
Not open for further replies.