• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX

Now with English voice acting. Still, the game looks like it's gonna be a damn good one.

Source: Nintendo (YouTube)

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Shame they didn't show Impa gameplay in the trailer, she looked sooo good on stream

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Awwwwww shit.

Eng voice acting as weird as ever but it's really grown on me. Cannot wait

The Gold Hawk

Jan 30, 2019
Yorkshire
Glad to have some English VO. Really hard to see subtitles on the Switch screen. Like, It's pretty bad VO but it's about on par with BOTW and Dynasty Warriors anyways so that's consistent at the very least.

Still, looks pretty damn fun.

ZeroMaverick

Mar 5, 2018
I'm pleasantly surprised at how excited I am for this game. Unfortunately, with a new console and Demon's Soul, Miles, and Cyberpunk, I'm not sure I can justify fitting this into my budget.

Oct 27, 2017
I'm still confused on why it looks like they recycled every last asset from BOTW but didn't create anything new. There surely has to be some new stuff in there.

yoonshik

Oct 26, 2017
outputb664b3eb3e940a22.gif

Comrade Grogu

Banned
Jun 20, 2020
Basically the pecking order for Smash inclusion should be Urbosa > Impa >>> Mipha >>>>>>>>>>> Revali > Daruk.
I lowkey like Revali.

It's Daruk that I'm iffy on... and his descendant.

All the Champions are great except the new ones though, so at least we're playing them instead of the modern-day characters.

I swear, Nintendo should have side-villains that are dark-skinned, but then that might have unfortunate implications, if you catch my drift.

Tora

The Enlightened Wise Ones
Jun 17, 2018
November 20th...I will have about 7 games to play lmfao

The music from 2:15 is so nice

Mimosa

Community & Social Media Manager
Verified
Oct 23, 2019
Ugh English VO direction is roughhhh

French is pretty good though, as is JP from what I can tell.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
It's so cool to see this really empty-feeling melancholy game just be completely filled with character models (even if it's all fodder)

Rynam

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The old voice actor for the Deku Tree was Helmut Krauss, who died last year unfortunately :(

Yeah i know, Wonder who the new VA is, just dont like how it sounds so far. Also Hyrule King seems to have a new VA in german too, going by the last trailer. So many VA changes between botw and this. :(