• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Leopard Labyrinth?

• Yes please

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • No thank you

Votes: 23 82.1%

• Total voters

Spring-Loaded

Oct 27, 2017
OZcIcFy.gif

Imagine a small islet consisting entirely of a massive maze, several sq. km/mi. Inside the maze are an assortment of dozens of wild cats (leopard, jaguar, cheetah, cougar), all hungry and mostly interested in those attempting the challenge.

you're dropped on one end and must make it to the exit on the other side where a helicopter + pilot are waiting. Your reward is 1 billion human currency, tax free.

do you have what it takes to survive The Labyrinth?

Taka

Apr 27, 2018
Those species don't play nice with each other.

I let the cats fight it out, and if any of them are still hungry afterwards, I'll take my chances with the wounded remnants.

Xterrian

Apr 20, 2018
Hell yes. All I need to do is scale one wall then stride my way to being a bllionaire.

Edit: I was imagine a wall maze. Assuming the 'walls' aren't climbable I'll just make a spear and light it on fire. Let's see them pussies come near a flaming sharp stick that gives off poisonous fumes.

OP
OP
Spring-Loaded

Spring-Loaded

Oct 27, 2017
Hell yes. All I need to do is scale one wall then stride my way to being a billionaire.
Upon reaching the end using this cheater method, you hop inside the helicopter and pat the pilot on the shoulder, indicating you're ready to go.

The pilot slowly reaches up and removes their helmet before turning to face you.They are a leopard

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
Yeah. Why not? They'll probably hunt each other. And I am sure I could take them 1 on 1 with stuff I carry on me.

robot

Oct 27, 2017
The cats are already hungry and have a fast metabolism. I wait for them to starve then waltz through the maze.

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
Also they might just get super lost if you run. Even just following "hug the left wall" route might lead to enough turns that the cats cannot follow you anymore

Probably the easiest billion dollars ever. Unless every corner has a cat.

Luminaire

Oct 25, 2017
i speak cat so i'm sure i can strike a deal with them
we split the money and start up a law firm together, maybe even a record label

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
I did a google search and Leopards the most aggressive because they grew up with other big cats like Lions, but they all seem to avoid confrontation when it becomes a danger to their well-being. So you could essentially be extremely aggro / loud and they'd cower and flee.

Just give me the billion dollars.

Mar 10, 2018
Bro we're a website full of progressive fucking anti-capitalists; all these hypothetical scenarios wherein the prize is a bajillion zillion dollars are really fucking weird.

OP
OP
Spring-Loaded

Spring-Loaded

Oct 27, 2017
Like, this is literally "Your reward is: be Trump."
The disembodied, booming voice telling you your reward pauses, reconsiders, and says that instead of winning £/$/¥1 billion, your reward for reaching the end is to have Trump instantly teleported into The Labyrinth.

You would have access to live feed of his escape attempt, and would receive recording in all modern formats

Nov 8, 2017
Several square kilometers you say? That's a challenge even without the cats.

For reference, the biggest maze in the world is 0.07 square kilometers.