• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Tyrant Rave

Has A Pretty Cool Jacket
Oct 25, 2017
not showing me the drops enabled checkmark despite having my accounts connected...

were you guys who got keys having the same issue? I've tried unlinking and reconnecting them along with signing in and out and still nothing

Zoidn

Dec 23, 2018
Watching Seagull play and as a bad player this is going to be a rough game for me. Still love the Unreal Tournament vibes despite the jank.

jorgejjvr

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
No mail, no codes.
I have my uplay account linked to twitch and you need that to be able to get drops. So when I was granted access, the game was available for me to add to my library on uplay.

A twitch notification notifies you that you now have access like below
U7Us0C0.png
Looks like i linked it and it says : Your Twitch Drops has been activated'

i guess i just watch streams and wait now? i linked ubi to ps4, xbox, and twitch

Corthier

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
New England, USA
Game looks like it could be good fun. Really dig the UT style gun play. Got a key within 10 minutes of watching earlier but won't have a chance to try it till later this evening.

StillEdge

Oct 29, 2017
I linked my stuff. Been watching since the beginning. Only notification I got was "drops are available on ____! Link your account to be eligible for in-game items!" That was before I linked, but what a tease.

Letters

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
I'm getting too old for this fast pace and was hoping for something slower than Apex where I could keep up without playing every day and knowing the meta by heart, and this seems the opposite.

Neuroxia

Mar 31, 2019
Might be just me, but some of those weapon models are unnecessarily huge and take more than 1/4 of the screen.

Mobility is nice though.

OP
OP
CountAntonio

CountAntonio

Oct 25, 2017
Stream Info
Worked on for two years
Very streamlined BR experience
Engine took best bits from Rainbow 6 and assassins Creed
1 KM map
finding duplicate weapons allows you too upgrade it up to 5 times
no circles, areas of the maps decay
Crown drops at the end. You must either capture and hold it or kill everyone else.
Twitch extension evolves with the community
Future holds new game modes, new BP, new seasons
Squads and solo are main modes

BizzyBum

Oct 26, 2017
New York
Tried one game and eh, I'm good.

Don't really see a point in playing this when something like Apex exists and is much better.

nikos

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
New York, NY
I downloaded and played via Uplay without getting a key, so that may work for people.

Played one match so far. I'm a huge Unreal Tournament fan, but I always played Instagib. Going to play some more and see how I feel about the game. It definitely has potential.

Nooblet

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like i linked it and it says : Your Twitch Drops has been activated'

i guess i just watch streams and wait now? i linked ubi to ps4, xbox, and twitch
I'm not certain but it may currently be PC only (I could be wrong though).
But basically on PC once you are awarded a drop you go to uplay store and add the game to your library.

EvilBoris

Prophet of Truth - HDTVtest
Verified
Oct 29, 2017
Looks like it has good mobility and verticality. I'll look forward to giving it a go. Is it f2p?

Deleted member 34714

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 28, 2017
Theres so much vertically, like literally up and down on top of you from the dense map. Not even sure how consoles can keep up with aiming to keep up with people. Really like what I see so far, does resemble an arena shooter/BR.

Irrotational

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
not showing me the drops enabled checkmark despite having my accounts connected...

were you guys who got keys having the same issue? I've tried unlinking and reconnecting them along with signing in and out and still nothing
I had the same issue, but i disconnected ubisoft from twitch AND diconnected twitch from ubisoft (so going into each accounts pages and finding the linked accounts. On the twitch page I had two entries for connect.ubisoft.com I deleted both).

When i relinked again (via the links in the twitch streaming page) i got the "drops enabled" text instead - it's green.

After that I got a code after about 30-40 minutes of "watching".

OHRye

Nov 17, 2017
Crazy that this is coming to consoles...there's no way this game will work with crossplay PC/Consoles.

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The best feature in this BR is by far their revive mechanic. It fixes (somewhat) the issue of feeling like you should just quit after death.

Despite Apex having revives in people still quit because waiting for a respawn sucks. Here you retain control can can basically be a scout. Thats awesome

Mbolibombo

Oct 29, 2017
Launch trailer was pretty damn cool.

This trend with getting beta acces by watching twitch streams... ugh.

Don Dada

Oct 27, 2017
This looks good, the fast paced nature of it is refreshing and like others have said it is an arena shooter not sure it will work on consoles the pace can get insane.

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Looks very, very inspired by Apex/Titanfall MP. Graphical style, weapon look, spotting system, HUD elements. Hell, its even got a Titanfall style smart pistol. Must admit, the more urban styled city map looks way more interesting than many of the other BR games that have rolling hills and random buildings.

masizzai

Nov 28, 2017
Got into the beta. Played one match and got recked but I'm definitely gonna make this the game of the day.