• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kindekuma

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Didn't see a thread so lock behind four gates if old.

120 FPS on iPad Pro, Touchscreen and controller support, haptic feedback, and you can get it 30% off right now before it releases for a normal price of $6.99USD.

OP
OP
Kindekuma

Kindekuma

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm impressed that initially at launch this was a 30FPS game, then it got patched with 60FPS support. Now it's supporting 120FPS.

neatsaux

Nov 11, 2018
red room
This would be good on my new iPad mini. I've been playing Stardew valley and have been surprised at how well it plays

OP
OP
Kindekuma

Kindekuma

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
How is it on Switch? Abylight did that version also.

It's pretty darn good. There's some minor framedrops when there's a ton of action on screen but the framerate kicks right back up to 60. Also has single joycon support for co-op play, and also has the bonus content that lacks in all other versions (except iOS).

Oct 26, 2017
It's pretty darn good. There's some minor framedrops when there's a ton of action on screen but the framerate kicks right back up to 60. Also has single joycon support for co-op play, and also has the bonus content that lacks in all other versions (except iOS).

I might pick it up at some point. I've heard nothing but huge praise from it. Also I've played Kamiko which seems to be basically a budget HLD no? Finally, what's the new/Special Edition content?

SJRB

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Is it me or is 120 fps for the mobile version kinda crazy, considering it launched at 30fps on the PS4?

Funkybee

Feb 20, 2019
Have the devs specified they're making an Android version?

Even though hame parity across iOS and Android has gotten better, there are still quite a few games that never come over to android, like The Witness, Bastion, Transistor, etc.

Yeah I know those few games, it was just a hidden wish of mine for the game to come to android.
Hopefully it won't stay on Ios forever.

Deleted member 3196

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Tempted to grab this for my iPad Pro 10.5" once Xbox controller support is officially out. Gotta try this in 120fps!

TeenageFBI

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'd say "no chance" if it wasn't for iOS 13's controller support. Now I'll buy it.

Here's hoping 120 FPS makes it to PC too.

baconcow

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Noticed the iOS version, on Standard difficulty, starts with 8 HP. A gameplay video I watched, of the PC version seems to start with much less HP. Is this a Special Edition thing or possibly an iOS-only thing?

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Patched to hit 60fps on PC/consoles, launches at 120fps on a phone. What a world!

On a tablet. No iPhone has a 120fps screen, not even the iPhone 11 Max. I believe it's the iPad Pro that does?

Real bummer that they're not putting 120fps screens in the new phones.

Oct 27, 2017
Mad respect to them for their ongoing support with this. I hope it's been a success for Heart Machine. The lead dev guy was quite ill, wasn't he? Anyone know how he's doing now?

etta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Interesting... but I don't really like to game on iPhone/iPad.
Maybe I'll make an exception when I get the iPad Pro, just to see how it is. Apple October event should be coming soon, right? Though I already have 144 Hz Gsync, so I already kinda know what it's like...