• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
I still never played this. Absolutely getting the switch version when it hits. I'm looking forward to it!

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Totally sold on this. Bought it on Steam the week of release, but never spent much time with it. Will definitely get this when it comes out for the Swtich.

Is it still 60fps in handheld mode? Im sure the resolution will go down, but will the frame rate?

Stilton Disco

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
UK
Platform exclusive content is always utter bullocks.

Love the game, but I really hope it's just timed because this kind of anti-consumer nonsense always sours my feelings towards developers slightly.

SiG

Oct 25, 2017
Platform exclusive content is always utter bullocks.

Love the game, but I really hope it's just timed because this kind of anti-consumer nonsense always sours my feelings towards developers slightly.
How is this any different from the Shovel Knight platform-exclusive levels/characters? Nintendo didn't even get their own platform-exclusive level/character in the game!

Mr_Kuschels

Oct 25, 2017
I hate this crap. Bought the game on release and now they're releasing it again with additional content. It's no surprise a lot of potential buyers hold out nowadays and wait for discounts or "complete editions" down the road.

Rmagnus

Oct 28, 2017
I hate this crap. Bought the game on release and now they're releasing it again with additional content. It's no surprise a lot of potential buyers hold out nowadays and wait for discounts or "complete editions" down the road.

Bought it on steam and will get it again on switch due to the additional content. Good business sense to do so as I doubt I will double dip with no extra content

neon/drifter

Shit Shoe Wasp Smasher
Apr 3, 2018
I know this thread is old but remember when I said I'd email Heart Machine and ask for details?

I've just emailed Heart Machine about whether or not that exclusive content is timed or not. Hoping for a quick reply.

It wasn't a quick reply, but at least I did get a reply from Alx Preston himself.

Hey neon,

No news on this at the moment, though once it comes out we will discuss any plans for the content ASAP!

Soooo... We'll know on it's release date I suppose!

krg

Oct 27, 2017
Any news if the new content is coming to PC/PS4?
I'm definitely not paying Switch prices for it.

neon/drifter

Shit Shoe Wasp Smasher
Apr 3, 2018
Ahem.... This is my favorite indie title of all time. My username is inspired by it. And I swear to god if that exclusive content isn't timed and doesn't come to PC? I will feel VERY fucking stupid buying a whole Nintendo Switch console for the express purpose of an additional area in HLD. Because I'll fucking do it. Please don't make me do this Heart Machine. PLEASE.
And in February of 2019, I broke down. I got that Switch. And the first eShop purchase I made... was for Hyper Light Drifter.

No regrets!!!!