• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

King Dodongo

Oct 27, 2017
Team Z2 as always delivers one of the best MUGEN games if not the best and the definitive DB full game.

Download here!

Been awhile and I love the new stages and all the touches.
This is a passion project and it shows!
Merry Christmas.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
This has been a great year for fan games. New sor remake update and now this. Nice.

Lewpop

Dec 10, 2020
Dope! The amount of love that these guys have poured in to Hyper DBZ over the years is insane! I'd encourage any fighting game fan to give this a go, think people will be surprised at how tight this game is.

nded

Nov 14, 2017
I check in on this game every once in a while and I'm always impressed. It's the DBZ fighting game we should have gotten in the 90s.

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid
The sprite work is fire, as always.

Shit, people still using MUGEN?

Didn't know you could create whole games out of it either. Thought it was just a singular moddable game.

Check out Card Saga Wars if you haven't. Arguably even better sprites / animation, and ridiculous character / assist selection (the game is a walking Cease and Desist, hahah).

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
Just found out about this! Glad to see that they're still putting in work!

One of my favourite things is how they take pieces of the garbage old TOSE fighting games and actually use them in building proper characters.