• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
HStallion

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
In case anyone was looking to catch up with this arc to refresh themselves for the new set of releases English Shonen Jump has just what you need
exvblgttffl11.jpg

Coolyprue

Jul 31, 2020
User Warned: Necro-Bumping; Please don't post in threads that have been dead for ages.
I did a quick Google search and this was the first HxH thread that popped up on here, but I was wondering if anyone here has been collecting the manga and if the quality of the print is good? How does it feel to have the 36 volumes without having a proper conclusion, and is it worth having an unfinished manga in my collection? Thanks in advance!

Baroque

Oct 25, 2017
WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK!?!?! IS THIS REAL!?!? I think I must have secretly died in my sleep last night and gone to heaven.

Baroque

Oct 25, 2017
I did a quick Google search and this was the first HxH thread that popped up on here, but I was wondering if anyone here has been collecting the manga and if the quality of the print is good? How does it feel to have the 36 volumes without having a proper conclusion, and is it worth having an unfinished manga in my collection? Thanks in advance!
Someone ban this filth.

Deleted member 14089

Oct 27, 2017
fucking hell.

EDIT:

I did a quick Google search and this was the first HxH thread that popped up on here

sigh, there's an manga OT, but ok, a bit painful to ask this in this thread as the thread title is a bit too eye-grabbing for a series on hiatus.

Manga |OT2| TenOT | ResetEra

and is it worth having an unfinished manga in my collection?

I haven't collected the series yet, because I'm just waiting for it to finish so I'll only comment on this part. It's a difficult question as it may be that you'll catch up with the series as you collect them only to end-up waiting for either the hiatus to end (depending on how fast you've collected them :p) or wait until its finished.... if it ever will :(.

You can collect up to to volume 32 as the anime ends there and it's a bit open-ended.

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2018
You are an absolute fiend for bumping this.

Daingurse

Oct 25, 2017
WHUvhiH.gif

Goddamn. This was a painful bump lol.

Edit: Go ahead and collect them lol. I love having those 36 volumes on my shelf, because HxH is my favorite manga series of all time.

Last edited:

Deleted member 5129

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
why the fuck would anyone bump this holy shit I had a heart attack -_-

was halfway through writing a "HXH IS COMING BACK!!!" message to my girlfriend lmao

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
goddamn this bump. My hopes were sky high for a brief moment.

ban this dude. there is a bump warning for these things.

grand

Oct 25, 2017
You did this on purpose. Low rate troll job

Eila

Oct 27, 2017
I had just catched up with the manga so I was like wtf I must be the luckiest person in the world. But why would anything nice ever happen?

HeavenlyE

Oct 27, 2017
DCRczw.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.