• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Delusibeta

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 26, 2017

Pretty much as the title states. Expect indie games and maybe a TemTem update announcement.

t1585065600z0.png

And yeah, I really don't like the decision to call this "The Humble Brag"

Bit_Reactor

Banned
Apr 9, 2019
Fae Tactics and Prodeus look like my jam holy hell. Love both of them.

Tight and fun presentation too, this was great. Can't wait for more.

Some more Prodeus

Some Fae Tactics

Last edited:

Bit_Reactor

Banned
Apr 9, 2019
One of the games in this Humble Bundle video was my game, The Iron Oath. Please wishlist it on steam! https://www.kickstarter.com/project...th-dark-turn-based-tactical-rpg/posts/2793510
The game looks cool as hell. Good luck!

EDIT: I was wondering if this may be overstepping but given that there's more publicity for the game being extended I want to be able to show off the most recent cut of gameplay to people, but the most recent thing on the youtube channel that isn't a timelapse is this vid from quite a while ago:

Have you or the team worked on a new vid to be able to show to people or should they stick with the Humble Bundle presentation? :)

Qwark

Oct 27, 2017
I like the name Humble Brag! I get that it might come off arrogant, but it's a really clever turn of phrase.

Excited to see what they show off. Oh, didn't realize it already happened. Some of these look pretty cool.

Last edited:

mclem

Oct 25, 2017
That's... probably the best Direct-style video I've seen outside of an actual Direct in presentation style. Informative, I feel I've got a basic grasp of each game. I think perhaps it's a little overquick at zapping through them, the pace is a bit one-note whereas a Direct is a more measured endeavour with slower parts as well as quick infodumps, but still: Kudos.

Ojli

Chicken Chaser
Oct 28, 2017
Sweden
Kinda surprised only 3 of the 7 games were rougelikes. They all look neat though

Ruu

Oct 28, 2017
The game looks cool as hell. Good luck!

EDIT: I was wondering if this may be overstepping but given that there's more publicity for the game being extended I want to be able to show off the most recent cut of gameplay to people, but the most recent thing on the youtube channel that isn't a timelapse is this vid from quite a while ago:

Have you or the team worked on a new vid to be able to show to people or should they stick with the Humble Bundle presentation? :)

We're probably going to get a new trailer out before too long. We mainly have just been posting monthly updates to our Kickstarter backers but with the Humble announcement we're planning on ramping up stuff to get more attention on the game. I think this is the most recent video we've posted. It's a little out of date (things change rapidly at our stage of development :D) but it should give you a better idea of the combat in the game.

justiceiro

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
"Mega Man battles network fans, rejoice, we ripped of your favorite game"

That said, the games look solid. I'm interested in keep watching those... If they tone down their humor attempt a bit.

Bit_Reactor

Banned
Apr 9, 2019
We're probably going to get a new trailer out before too long. We mainly have just been posting monthly updates to our Kickstarter backers but with the Humble announcement we're planning on ramping up stuff to get more attention on the game. I think this is the most recent video we've posted. It's a little out of date (things change rapidly at our stage of development :D) but it should give you a better idea of the combat in the game.

Awesome thanks for this.

Lots of good stuff and I hope this visibility and such helps you and more devs get their creations seen and played!