• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DJ_Lae

Oct 27, 2017
Edmonton
s2Ubju1.png

https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly/

A pretty strong set of early unlocks for this month, and last month was a hell of a thing too.

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
Dang, nice! Started Vermintide 2 on XB1, but would rather play it on PC.

Edit: Didn't have any of last month's unlocks either, which is always a nice bonus.

Last edited:

Ja-

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Great unlocks. Skipped past month but I'll be getting this one.

Glio

Oct 27, 2017
Spain
It can be the perfect Bundle to have something with which to play online in coop with friends

MrFortyFive

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I didn't have any of the EDF DLC and had no idea there was so much of it. I'm just happy more people will get to experience the pure, unabated joy that is EDF.

OP
OP
DJ_Lae

DJ_Lae

Oct 27, 2017
Edmonton
I'd heard that Earth Defense Force had some issues with g-sync, which caused me to hold off on it during the last Steam sale.

I'm actually most curious about Cultist Simulator.

Eggiem

Oct 27, 2017
Good games, but I dont want to play any of them. Whats the last day I can pause my subscription?

Karlinel

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Mallorca, Spain
On the fence, Cultist simulator sounds really cool, but I'm on a stage in my life in which I have low tolerance for unforgiving games...is it worth it or you have to persevere, rogue-like style?

The Stig

Oct 25, 2017
Of course my brother and I just bought Vermintide a couple of weeks ago lol. Ah well, we've been enjoying the hell out of it.

Kovacs

Oct 27, 2017
What is it with the recent Humble fetish about the Sniper Elite series? That's now every mainline game and even the zombie spinoff in the last few months!

Oct 25, 2017
Good games, but I dont want to play any of them. Whats the last day I can pause my subscription?
You can pause at any time before the rest of the bundle is revealed, as long as you do not choose to unlock the games early.

You will lose all subscriber benefits (10% off Humble Store, wallet credit in bundles) between your pause date and bundle reveal so it is a good idea to press the pause button as late as possible... as long as you remember to do it! These benefits will come back when the bundle you miss has been revealed.

Eggiem

Oct 27, 2017
You can pause at any time before the rest of the bundle is revealed, as long as you do not choose to unlock the games early.

You will lose all subscriber benefits (10% off Humble Store, wallet credit in bundles) between your pause date and bundle reveal so it is a good idea to press the pause button as late as possible... as long as you remember to do it! These benefits will come back when the bundle you miss has been revealed.
I think as long as you pause it before the next set of early unlocks come out - so the morning of March 1st, I guess.
Ah, I see. Thanks!

Deleted member 12129

User requested account closure
Oct 27, 2017
Fucking Sniper Elite 3 as one of last months mystery games. Pretty sure that game has been given out with free samples of Tide. I need to stop buying these.

Vivian-Pogo

Jan 9, 2018
Full Metal Furies and Bleed 2 for last month. Want :o

I usually don't buy the bundles themselves, but just buy the stuff I want 2nd hand. It's cheaper that way.

The Gold Hawk

Jan 30, 2019
Yorkshire
Vermintide II is such a fun game. A bit unforgiving at times (especially if you play with random folks) but the combat is really satisifying and fairly deep, it's some of the best co-op fun since left 4 dead.

Oct 26, 2017
Come on OP, at least put the list of the games of this month

Yakuza 0 - early unlock
The Division and Survival DLC - early unlock
Rapture Rejects - early unlock
Sniper Elite 3
Rock of Ages 2: Bigger and Boulder
Full Metal Furies
Bleed 2
Super Daryl Deluxe
Aaero

Chixdiggit

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Just subscribed again because of last month and looks like I will be keeping the subscription another month. Hope they keep this up.

Shang

Oct 27, 2017
I've had EDF on my wishlist for a while and almost bit when it went on sale for $14.99. I'm glad I waited for the bundle because it's the base game plus all 18 DLC for 12 bucks. Really amazing deal.

Beeblebrox

Oct 28, 2017
What are the chances that someone in this thread has a spare Cultist Simulator key that they're willing to gift to a curious soul? :D

OP
OP
DJ_Lae

DJ_Lae

Oct 27, 2017
Edmonton
Come on OP, at least put the list of the games of this month

I thought about it but there seem to be other threads that pop up (and unless you score the keys off someone else you can't buy those games any more via Humble Monthly).

VERMINTIDE reviews seem mixed on steam. Are they just whiny? This thread seems to like it.

The Vermintide community is notoriously whiny about balance changes with every patch. Nerf damage a tiny bit for someone's favourite weapons and they go crazy.

Komo

Info Analyst
Verified
Jan 3, 2019
VERMINTIDE reviews seem mixed on steam. Are they just whiny? This thread seems to like it.
No idea why it's mixed. The game is really fun. Just about all those recent reviews are mixed the actual game is mostly positive. And really all their complaining about is connection issues.

Bebpo

Feb 4, 2018
Any reason to play 4.1 if you played through EDF4 when it came out and are playing EDF5? I love EDF but skipped 4.1 and now that I'm into 5 don't see why I wanna spend $12 on it.

Deleted member 3196

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This question is probably asked a million times, but if I have an annual subscription and I pause this month, I don't lose a month, do I? My renew date just rolls over a month, right?

I already have Cultist Simulator and the other early unlocks don't interest me. And I'm already feeling a little annoyed that I let February's bundle unlock as it's pretty meh for me too, except for Yakuza 0 which I also already had.

Hark

Oct 29, 2017
Yessss, knew there was a reason I held off on Cultist Simulator two weeks ago.

Pargon

Oct 27, 2017
This question is probably asked a million times, but if I have an annual subscription and I pause this month, I don't lose a month, do I? My renew date just rolls over a month, right?

I already have Cultist Simulator and the other early unlocks don't interest me. And I'm already feeling a little annoyed that I let February's bundle unlock as it's pretty meh for me too, except for Yakuza 0 which I also already had.
You don't lose a month, it pushes back the end date of your subscription for a month.
Keep in mind that you lose subscriber benefits like the discount on the store and access to the Trove immediately if you pause the subscription.
They also charge subscriptions on the last Friday of the month, so if you intend to hold on to the subscriber benefits for a while, be sure to pause it before then.

Pausing also pauses for one month and then automatically resumes. I thought I was paused and ended up with two or three bundles in a row that I had intended to skip.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
Holy shit that division season pass price. Time to find 5 bucks hopefully

Oct 25, 2017
February sucked (have Yakuza on PS4 and Division is worthless with the sequel almost out) and the revealed unlocks don't seem to be too good either.

Still unsure about this one. EDF looks like a fun time. Warhammer looks like a cool FPS RPG but I'm not a Warhammer fan. People ITT also seem to like Cultist Sim. Probably will keep this one unpaused.

Chairmanchuck (另一个我)

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
China
February sucked (have Yakuza on PS4 and Division is worthless with the sequel almost out) and the revealed unlocks don't seem to be too good either.

Still unsure about this one. EDF looks like a fun time. Warhammer looks like a cool FPS RPG but I'm not a Warhammer fan. People ITT also seem to like Cultist Sim. Probably will keep this one unpaused.

Warhammer isnt really a FPS RPG, but a L4D Clone.

Karlinel

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Mallorca, Spain
Edf seems like a decent romp, so my question would be: for someone with a very limited play time, is cultist simulator accesible, or a waste of time since I'd need thousands of hours?
Thanks in advance!