• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Chessguy1

Oct 25, 2017
3yQyhXb.png

PeTmmRJ.png

https://www.humblebundle.com/games/indie-playstation-bundle-2019

Redeem with PlayStation Network. All of the games in this bundle are available for PlayStation 4 and require an SIEA region PSN account.

https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016015694

Last edited:

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Wasteland 2 is really good but also poorly optimized and I heard the PS4 version is pretty clunky, just as a warning

DJ_Lae

Oct 27, 2017
Edmonton
Neat.

Although maybe it's just my memory being odd, and I'll have to look them up...but have a good chunk of these games been PS+ in the past?

edit - Grim Fandango, Broken Age, and Killing Floor 2 have. I think the rest I'm just confusing with other, previous PC bundles.

Last edited:

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm guessing they're all one redeemable code?
I'd kill for Shadow Warrior 2 only.

NewDust

Visited by Knack
Oct 25, 2017
Guess I'll just go for the $1 tier. Broken Age and Layers have been PS+ titles, same as Killing floor. Own Talos already and still have to start the first Shadow Warrior.

Inner Space looks interesting.

Weebos

Oct 25, 2017
Always happy to see a console humble bundle. Will probably pick up just to support the principle.

OP
OP
Chessguy1

Chessguy1

Oct 25, 2017
bard's tale gave me the vita version as well

talo's principle is a really awesome puzzler, bought just to replay it after beating it on PC

Dr. Zoidberg

Oct 25, 2017
Decapod 10
Don't need these but as usual I will at least BTA and designate most of the money to charity. People who are on-the-fence in these threads need to just look at it as giving to a good cause instead of a value proposition and adjust the sliders appropriately when they purchase.

AndyVirus

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Guess I'll just go for the $1 tier. Broken Age and Layers have been PS+ titles, same as Killing floor. Own Talos already and still have to start the first Shadow Warrior.
Layers of Fear hasn't, has it? But Broken Age, Killing Floor and Grim Fandango have which devalues the bundle for me.

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
Bought the BTA tier.

I've had Wasteland on my wish list for a long, long time... and it rarely ever goes on sale.

FelipeMGM

#Skate4
Oct 25, 2017
I own everything under 15, but I'll buy that for a dollar anyway

All the regions under SIEA

(US) United States

(CA) Canada

(MX) Mexico

(BR) Brazil

(CL) Chile

(AR) Argentina

(PE) Peru

(CO) Colombia

(PA) Panama

(CR) Costa Rica

(EC) Ecuador

(GT) Guatemala

(SV) El Salvador

(PY) Paraguay

(HN) Honduras

(BO) Bolivia

(UY) Uruguay

(NI) Nicaragua

Fushichou187

Nov 1, 2017
Sonoma County, California.
I'm guessing they're all one redeemable code?
I'd kill for Shadow Warrior 2 only.

Bought the whole bundle despite having a physical copy of Talos (that i can gift now) and already owning Grim & Broken. You get a separate code for each tier. So one code covering Grim, BT, and Innerspace; a separate code for Layers, WL2, Broken, and Talos; and a third code bundling Killing Floor 2 & Shadow Warrior 2.

Oct 27, 2017
Bought the whole bundle despite having a physical copy of Talos (that i can gift now) and already owning Grim & Broken. You get a separate code for each tier. So one code covering Grim, BT, and Innerspace; a separate code for Layers, WL2, Broken, and Talos; and a third code bundling Killing Floor 2 & Shadow Warrior 2.
I think you'll love KF2 but I may be biased :)

Adryuu

Master of the Wind
Oct 27, 2017
Came here just to say this

Got all the trophies in the game and the dlc and i had zero bugs or glitches or crashes with the game trying to keep 60 fps. It's a great port.

All I need to hear. The rest of the bundle is bonus (bta only).
Btw I'm in Europe but I already have a SIEA account with some games I've bought and paying Humble is way easier than getting psn wallet codes from here.

Valdega

Banned
Sep 7, 2018
I wish they'd do a bundle of all the exclusives, since those are the only console games I'm interested in.

Anyway, Shadow Warrior 2 is great but I don't think it would play especially well on a gamepad. It's a very fast-paced shooter with highly mobile enemies.

Elandyll

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Just saw that this morning and bought in at $25... It's an amazing value, and for some great charitable causes :)

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
In for Bard's Tale, Wasteland 2 and Shadow Warrior 2.

Also, if you haven't played KF2 get on it. Seasonal content is fantastic (also free) and pulls me back in every holiday