• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Delusibeta

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
wzkEmTB.png

Supraland
Grid 2019: Ultimate Edition (note: it's been confirmed that this is one key, you won't get seperate keys for the base game and the DLC)
Hellblade: Setsuna's Sacrifice
The Messenger
Barotrauma
Felix The Reaper
Men of War Assult Squad 2: Warchest Edition
Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones
Remnants of Naezith
Overload
The Stillness of the Wind
The King's Bird

The Humble Original is called 'Before I Forget', there's an advance demon for Ikenfell, and there's another Mystery Game that'll be added to everyone who pays up for this month's bundle.

Link to subscribe

Honestly? This is a pretty weak Humble Monthly, IMO, especially considering that one of the big names here (GRID 2019) is sold in cheaper bundle over at Fanatical. That said, I'm probably still going to buy it, since Supraland was on my wishlist, and I get to keep The Messenger and Felix the Reaper (instead of relying on my Game Pass sub).

robot

Oct 27, 2017
Aw, I've already got the headliners this time around. Don't sleep on Supraland though people.

BasilZero

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Omni
Great month!

Grabbed everything except for The King's Bird (which I already had from a previous bundle) and Barotrauma (the one game I found least interesting).

I'm glad I'm subbing to this cause this gives me a chance to get games (specifically Indie games) that I wouldnt buy standalone.

Last edited:

@TheFriendlyBro

IGN - Video Producer and Editor
Verified
Aug 1, 2019
Barotrauma is great.

Tons of fun with a bunch of mates whilst chatting on Discord or something.

Lethologica

Oct 27, 2017
This is going to be, I think, my 5th straight month paused; Choice is really letting me down. They did give me a $4 off coupon though. =/

A couple good games there (Supraland is really good) but they have been very cheap or given away for free on various platforms. (and Game Pass)

OnionPowder

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
I've paused for 5 months in a row

Humble Choice has been garbage compared to Humble Monthly for me. Accidentally let a 6 month sub re up on it's own so it's gonna be a while until I use em all.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
Grid 2019 is worth $12 easily. Might finally voluntarily not pause for a month.

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
To be fair, Grid is the Ultimate Edition. The King Slayer 2 Bundle at fanatical only gives you the main game.
First impression was "meh" for me as well. But, like with most bundles, after checking the games it's good value for 12$ (classic plan). Two games from my wishlist and some that look interesting enough to try. I can see that it's harder to swallow at 20$ though. That classic plan pays off and I get why people aren't happy with the new model.

chrominance

Sky Van Gogh
Oct 25, 2017
This seems like a decent enough month, Supraland is really well reviewed and Overload is a fantastic game. Hellblade is too, though apparently it's a repeat? Not so great.

Unfortunately, I already own all three, so the only thing that really appeals in any way is Grid: Ultimate Edition. I don't think that's enough to spend $12 USD + tax on.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
I've paused for 5 months in a row

Humble Choice has been garbage compared to Humble Monthly for me. Accidentally let a 6 month sub re up on it's own so it's gonna be a while until I use em all.
I outright stopped my sub last month when I forgot to pause. No more pausings for me as the last many months have had nothing of interest.

Dezzy

Oct 25, 2017
USA
Overload is good in VR, but I have it. Already have The Messenger too. Aside from Supraland, none of the rest interest me. This will be the first month I pause since Choice even started.

Deleted member 3294

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There's actually a decent amount of stuff I'm interested in that I don't own already this month so not pausing for once, though it's the first month since January that I haven't paused.

Dr. Zoidberg

Oct 25, 2017
Decapod 10
This month is an easy pause. Some good games there but I already have access to the ones I want through other stores or platforms so no need to buy them here.

And that's okay. Unlike some of you I don't expect every month to appeal to me. I also don't see a problem with repeats if they are just 1 or 2 per month since you're skipping a couple of games each month anyway.

JamesQuall

Oct 27, 2017
Excellent. I'm back in for this month. I knew Supraland was going to show up eventually, and getting the new GRID alone makes it worth it. The Messenger is just icing on the cake for me. I'll need to look through the rest of these and see what I already own. Edit - Overload looks great as well.

LazyLain

Jan 17, 2019
Seeing Hellblade repeated is mildly concerning and I've already got The Messenger as an EGS freebie, but still a decent month... GRID's nice, and I've had Stygian on my wishlist. The other titles I haven't really heard much about, but some of them look pretty neat.

crienne

Oct 25, 2017
Does Grid have good wheel support? Or, I should say, does it play good enough with a wheel to use one over a basic controller?

canseesea

Oct 25, 2017
Three games on my wishlist and it'll be nice to have Messenger outside of Game Pass, not a bad month overall but no marquee game for me.

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
10 games that I don't have in Steam yet (a couple I have elsewhere though, like The Messenger), and 5 of which I already had interest in prior, so an easy unpause for me. Supraland looks like a gem, and I liked what little I played of Grid on Stadia during my free trial before it expired. Nice to have its additional content included too.

mantis

Oct 25, 2017
That's a nope from me. Supraland the only game on that list that kind of interests me.

inner-G

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
PNW
How many months do I pause in a row before I just flat out cancel?

Crap has been weak ever since IGN took over

mclem

Oct 25, 2017
Fck, now i remember i wanted to buy the last month bundle for XCOM 2.
I still have an 'unlock my choices' prompt available for it, I think if you had an active sub already you may still be able to retroactively claim things.

...yep, just claimed last month's 'heave ho'. Possibly if you don't explicitly pause during the month, it assigns to you anyway?