• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

mantis

Oct 25, 2017
NL2OL4e.png

www.humblebundle.com

March 2024 Humble Choice

Get March 2024 Humble Choice and more when you subscribe for just $11.99 per month!

store.steampowered.com

Save 75% on Age of Wonders: Planetfall on Steam

Age of Wonders: Planetfall is the new strategy game from Triumph Studios, creators of the critically acclaimed Age of Wonders series, bringing all the exciting tactical turn-based combat and in-depth empire building of its predecessors to space in an all-new, sci-fi setting.
store.steampowered.com

Void Bastards on Steam

Inspired by BioShock and System Shock 2, Void Bastards is a revolutionary new strategy-shooter that will test your wits as well as exercise your aim. Can you lead the misfit prisoners of the Void Ark through the derelict spaceships and myriad dangers of the Sargasso Nebula?
store.steampowered.com

Save 70% on Railway Empire on Steam

In Railway Empire, you will create an elaborate and wide-ranging rail network, purchase over 40 different trains modelled in extraordinary detail, and buy or build railway stations, maintenance buildings, factories and tourist attractions to keep your travel network ahead of the competition.
store.steampowered.com

Battlestar Galactica Deadlock on Steam

In Battlestar Galactica Deadlock™ you’ll take command of the Colonial Fleet in defense of the Twelve Colonies during the First Cylon War. Lead many different types of ships in this 3D tactical game. Every decision counts, your strategy will be vital – can you ensure mankind’s survival?
store.steampowered.com

Save 60% on Yuppie Psycho: Executive Edition on Steam

Join Brian Pasternack on his first working day at Sintracorp. Uncertain, unprepared, and massively unqualified, will Pasternack have what it takes to shine in Sintracorp’s hierarchy? It all depends on how he performs on his first assignment… and whether he survives it.
store.steampowered.com

Save 70% on Beat Hazard 2 on Steam

Experience your music collection as never before with this intense music driven arcade shooter. Each of your songs will have its own unique ebb and flow based on the music.
store.steampowered.com

Save 80% on Sigma Theory: Global Cold War on Steam

A Turn-based Strategy game in a futuristic global cold war from the award-winning creators of Out There. Recruit a squad of special agents and run your intel agency to secure the control of the singularity.
store.steampowered.com

Save 70% on Metal Unit on Steam

Metal Unit is a sprawling side-scrolling platformer with roguelite features. Play as Joanna, a soldier on a mission to capture her treasonous sister. Wear the M-Unit 11 suit and battle against monsters and aliens while uncovering the truth about humanity.
store.steampowered.com

Save 75% on Don't Escape: 4 Days to Survive on Steam

Survive through four days at the end of the world in this post-apocalyptic point-and-click thriller where your choices could keep you alive... or not.
store.steampowered.com

Save 80% on Verlet Swing on Steam

Verlet Swing brings you energetic swinging in a world that would be best described as a fever dream. Swing fast, don't crash and reach the goal as fast as possible!
store.steampowered.com

Save 47% on Basingstoke on Steam

Basingstoke is a tense rogue-like that mixes stealth and arcade action. Explore the smouldering ruins of Basingstoke, a world of reanimated undead and ferocious alien monsters. Scavenge as you go, crafting equipment to help you in your mission: escape Basingstoke!
store.steampowered.com

Save 90% on EARTHLOCK on Steam

Earthlock is an indie developed, adventure RPG inspired by the classic 3D RPGs of the late 90's, with a fresh take on turn based combat and character progression.

Mechaplum

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2017
JP
Another pause for me. Waited for this before I make my steam purchases but didn't pay off.

BasilZero

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Omni
Funny, I was thinking the other day about Beat Hazard 2 - and how I'm gonna get it cause I typically dont buy indie titles alone/individually.

I had gotten the first game in a bundle years ago and its one of my most favorite indie titles.....lo and behold its in this bundle , so I'm getting it (along with the other games I had in my wishlist).

For the first time , I dont have a single game in this bundle....now to decide which of the nine (along with beat hazard 2) I want to get.

Last edited:

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
I'll probably pause in a few weeks. These games aren't really for me.

nded

Nov 14, 2017
Some stuff I want in there, but it would be much more attractive if I didn't already have Void Bastards.

LazyLain

Jan 17, 2019
For the first time in a long while, I actually agree with the monthly "crap bundle, pause" crowd... though I won't be pausing, since I do want Void Bastards.

Lazybob

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Already have Planetfall but Void Bastards seems worth it for classic pricing at least.

Keyser S

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

I really like Verlet Swing, it needs more love.

Vaporwave Spiderman is a good kinda thing

desu

Oct 27, 2017
I haven't taken a single bundle since they introduced Humble Choice. It's not that the games are bad, but before Humble Choice I felt like got games that appealed more to me. Having PSN+/Gamepass doesn't help either, as a lot of great games are there before Humble Choice, or will probably follow later on the services.

Jamesac68

Oct 27, 2017
This would be a great month if I didn't own everything in there I wanted except Verlet Swing. Underrated/overlooked game in there would be Basingstoke, which is a cute and brutal stealth-action semi-roguelike.

Correction- I don't have Railway Empire either. I might be in the mood for a sim at the moment so that works.

Remark

Oct 27, 2017
Humble Bundle really raised the prices and decided to give fuck all for months.

I might just straight up cancel soon tbh

chrominance

Sky Van Gogh
Oct 25, 2017
Note that Void Bastards was in the Humble Australia Fire Relief Bundle from January, so if you bought that you already own it.

Sadly that's the game that's the most appealing to me here, but I think I can scrape enough interest together for the rest of it. I'm a sucker for transportation games so Railway Empire is up my alley, the BSG game seems surprisingly not terrible (I thought it was the top-down shooter game from a few years back), and I enjoyed Out There so hopefully Sigma Theory will be interesting.

All that said, very meh, and it looks like I didn't need to bother waiting for this bundle before buying a bunch of stuff in the Steam sale.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
posted in the PC thread but I can post here as well

16 minutes ago
dex3108 said:

And another pause.
hmmm
planetfall is a pass
void bastards I got in a different bundle
railway empire is a pass
battlestar is a pass (though if it's the season 1 bundle is a good inclusion)
yuppie psycho is on my wishlist
beat hazard 2 is on my wishlist
sigma theory requires more research
metal unit wasn't on any list but looks interesting
don't escape requires more research
Verlet Swing is a pass
Basingstoke isn't for me but my SO might be interested
eathlock is on my wishlist.

So overall not a terrible bundle for me. the games already on my wishlist are less than the bundle price so I will likely keep it (even though I could get the games cheaper just by going to the b/s/t tread :P)

I did. HB has been garbage since the price increase. Its turning into Lootcrate.

Personally I haven't noticed a significant difference in games I want since the change to choice, but alas in general larger inclusions such as Assassin's Creed or Tomb Raider have always been in my pass/already own list so things like that not being included as much is actually a positive for me.

Pororoka

Nov 1, 2017
MX
Humble Bundle really raised the prices and decided to give fuck all for months.

I might just straight up cancel soon tbh
Me too soon if there's nothing until October that interests me. At least I can pause undefinedly.

Yakuza Kiwami was the last true game that I wanted from them, and that was before choice.

11 gifts from KojiKnight

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 11 gifts from Inugami Inugami!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Inugami said:
Forgot to unsubscribe last month. Have at it.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Supraland - Won by Melhadf Melhadf (21 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Grid Ultimate Edition - Won by Amir Amir (4 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Hellblade; Senua's Sacrifice - Won by gaiadyne gaiadyne (16 entries)
  • Steam Steam: The Messenger - Won by ZeroNoir_ ZeroNoir_ (8 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Barotrauma - Won by there is no if there is no if (5 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Felix the Reaper - Won by Mad Mad (2 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Men of War Assault Squad 2 Warchest Edition - Won by CobaltBlu CobaltBlu (2 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Remants of Naezith - Won by GetDigitized GetDigitized (2 entries)
  • Steam Steam: The Stillness of the Wind - Won by kurahador kurahador (1 entry)
  • Steam Steam: The King's Bird - Won by Arukado Arukado (1 entry)
  • Steam Steam: Boundless - Won by one of us one of us (1 entry)

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
You'd think this would be a sign that I should just cancel my sub again for this month right away... but I keep not doing so in case there is a sale and I want that sweet sweet 20% off. Oh well, my loss is others gains I guess.

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017
It was a good month for me, and anyone who doesn't mind diving in, I can recommend a few of the game.

If you're fine with an office workplace dystopia weird horror game, Yuppie Psycho is very good! Legitmately.

Don't Escape 4 Days to Survive is by the creator of the Deep Sleep series, a fantastic few horror point'n'clicks. Don't Escape is their newest game, and I've heard very good things about it.

If you don't own Void Bastards, it was an indie darling a couple years ago for being a fantastic immersive sim rogue-like shooter that's excellently done.

Verlet Swing is basically vaporware grappling hook the game, surprising addictive.

Basingstoke I had my eyes on for a while, and glad to get it here. It's a stealth rogue-like thing.

There's others here that interest me, but I think it's a good month for a specific taste.

LazyLain

Jan 17, 2019
Settled on skipping Beat Hazard 2 and Battlestar Galactica. For the first time, there were no easy auto-skips since I didn't own anything in this bundle.

Bakercat

Oct 27, 2017
'merica
I think its about time I just stop pausing and cancel it outright. Haven't unpaused since Humble choice started.

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
Humble Choice. You can subscribe to their service in different tiers which let you pick several games from the bundle. You also get a discount on everything in the humblestore as long as you are subscribed. You can cancel monthly.
www.humblebundle.com

Humble Bundle

Pay what you want. Support charity. Get awesome games.
Click on learn more to see the sub-choices.

@this month: Nothing interesting for me except Yuppie Psycho :-/

EloKa

GSP
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Some of those "OMG such GAAAAARBAAGE!!!!! PAAAAAAAAAUSE OR CANCEL!!!11"" posts are so predictable and yet remain sad each month.

Deleted member 13148

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I was on the fence this month, but then saw the charity it's supporting was going to Heifer International, a "charity" that does a lot more harm than good, so fuck that.

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
It's mostly the same with these bundles. First reaction is "nah, pause". But then I look into the games, a friend/relative is interested in one or two games and it's 12$ only, anyway. So I buy to try and gift some stuff and go away with a nice feeling. Can't really complain even when this is the weakest offering since Choice started IMHO.

That swinging game would be so good in VR, but sadly it's flatmode only :-\

Stop It

Bad Cat
Oct 25, 2017
I wanted to get Beat Hazard 2 at one point, as well as Age of Wonders so this month wasn't actually too bad for me whatsoever.

Fishook

Dec 20, 2017
First month in a while I have activated but most of the games I am interested in are very DLC heavy, that's my biggest gripe about the service. I have cancelled my subscription but still have 4 months to use up.