• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Cloud-Hidden

Oct 30, 2017
FrostPunk, Pathfinder, Okami, and Underhero are all games I'm interested in and have never played, but for some reason, I can't bring myself to bite. I may pause again (for the fourth month in a row).

Nacery

Jul 11, 2018
I own all the heavy hitters this month so i'm pausing again i guess (Eliza is really tempting though)

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017
For people who don't pause this month and don't own it, Frostpunk is a hidden gem. It's a game about building a city in a dystopian ice age which does a lot with its concept, letting you manage building structures, how to survive, how to connect power through sectors, letting you control who you let in, and more I won't spoil.

Luigi87

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Pause month for me. Friend gifted me Frostpunk last year, and while there are some interesting games there, not enough for me to do it.

CobaltBlu

Nov 29, 2017
This isn't what I expected when they switched to the choice model. Shenzhen and Frostpunk have been in subscription services or on sale for $10 or less pretty frequently. Pathfinder is good, but I already own it and has been going on sales a lot frequently. I want Okami but I'm not buying the bundle for it.

Pause again I guess.

pagrab

Oct 27, 2017
I am pretty happy with this month. Many games from the "I would like to try it, but I am probably not going to buy it" category. This is exactly what I expect from HB.

OP
OP
Flandy

Flandy

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Is Shenzen any good for those who don't know anything about coding?

DJ_Lae

Oct 27, 2017
Edmonton
Frostpunk, Pathfinder, and Okami. Nice.

Some of the others look neat, too. It's usually been those lesser known games that I didn't expect that end up being my standouts after I play them.

Sakashima

Mar 28, 2018
Very interested in Pathfinder, interested in Frostpunk, and hearing good things about a couple other games. I'll probably get this bundle later in the month.

Pathfinder & Frostpunk are missing most DLCs. Does anyone know which are worth getting, especially before a first run ?

canseesea

Oct 25, 2017
This might be a weird complaint but I still think it's a little odd that you can't ever get the full pack. Really hits me with the idea that whatever I get will leave me disappointed I couldn't get the others, and makes me want to unsubscribe.

I had the same problem last month. There were a few games I probably wouldn't want, but I wanted to try them to know which 2 to skip.

For this month, I've already got Pathfinder and that's the biggest draw for me otherwise. Not sure if I'll pause it or not.

Tater

Oct 30, 2017
I think it's a great list, but I already purchased the top 4-5 games I'd want (Frostpunk, Pathfinder, Okami, Shenzen)

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
I already own Pathfinder but never played it. Always feels like a waste in this case :\
I might bite for Frostpunk + DLC, Underhero, Warstone TD, The Hex and Project Warlock. It's 12€ anyway so thats still a fantastic deal. But I am already seeing most of them coming to Twitch Prime and/or Epic Freebies as well. There are so many dupes recently. Kinda "glad" I am not subscribed to Gamepass at the moment, lol.

TaySan

SayTan
Dec 10, 2018
Tulsa, Oklahoma
I'm interested in Okami and Warlock so this might be my first month i don't pause since the changes. I got to stop buying games to make these more appealing. lol

Pororoka

Nov 1, 2017
MX
Can you pause two months in a row without losing the classic perk? I don't find anything for me, and besides I am already playing Okami on PS3.

EDIT: I see it's already answered. Thanks JamesQuall and you too TaySan !

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
Good month for me w/ the classic plan. Lots of stuff I've had my eyes on for a long time but didn't want to buy them just to try (like Frostpunk, the Zachtronics titles, Pathfinder, Underhero, etc.). Had a bit of a struggle picking my last game or two, but I redeemed Book of Demons (had it already) and will give it to a friend, and even though Night Call isn't that highly regarded, it's the type of game I'll get at least something out of.

Layla

Oct 25, 2017
a few were on my wishlist so definitely unpausing for this one, it's crazy how cheap games are these days!

Zomba13

#1 Waluigi Fan! Current Status: Crying
Oct 25, 2017
Pausing this month. Okami HD is good but nothing else I want.

SturokBGD

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ontario
10 new games for me, including some I had on the wishlist. My tactic of "not buying everything on Steam just because it's on sale" is paying off!

Miaus

Jan 28, 2018
I have few games on Steam and I'm interested in building a library, I've already played Frostpunk but I don't own it so I'm subbing this month. Amazing game! :)

Spyware

Oct 26, 2017
Sweden
Hm, I'm gonna get the bundle but I have a hard time picking which games.

Pathfinder and Eliza are both games from my wishlist so those are definite picks.

I own Okami on PS4 but definitely prefer to play games on PC so that would be okay to double dip on.
My SO already owns Frostpunk on Steam so I can play it via Family Sharing but it would be nice to have my own too.
Warstone doesn't look amazing but SO likes TD games so might be worth trying?

Book of Demons was on my wishlist but I removed it when it came out on Game Pass. It would be nice to own it but it isn't that important. Same with Night Call maybe? I have no idea what Underhero is but from the screens it looks kinda nice.

No interest in the rest. I'll have to check if a friend would like any of the games.

HaremKing

Banned
Dec 20, 2018
Is Pathfinder Kingmaker playable now? I remember I watched someone play it soon after release and.... it was not a great experience.

if it's playable then I'll probably take it off pause this month. I could use a really solid CRPG.

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
I know these aren't all big names, but give them a look on Steam before you decide that it's a terrible month. I get preference also plays a big role, but give it a shot.

Oct 25, 2017
Blows my mind how people are saying there's been nothing interesting for them. Despite not regularly being subscribed to Humble Monthly before, I've picked up both the last two Humble Choices and am gonna get this one too. Already own Okami and the Hex so those will be the ones I pass on.

Yeah, it's such a broad mix of stuff that it would be amazing if there wasn't some stuff in there that someone could find fun. I get the feeling that it isn't so much a case of 'there's nothing interesting' as 'I don't know any of these games therefore they're probably not worth my time'.

Santos

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Happy with this month. Interested in Pathfinder and Project Warlock and gifting my brother in law Frostpunk and Shenzen.

SixelAlexiS

Oct 27, 2017
Italy
Okami HD is great but already have it, I'll pause another month... but I don't think we will see any other good bundle, this whole choice thing is incredibly underwhelming.

desu

Oct 27, 2017
Some good games (a lot that I don't know). Overall one of the worst months in recent memory. Skipping again.

Suedemaker

Linked the Fire
Jun 4, 2019
Are you fucking kidding me????

Fuckin....I held off on buying Okami since release because I felt like it would be on Humble right after I did. Eventually I went ahead and bought it during the Lunar sale...and now here it is. Unbelievable. I should have paused last month because everything was either available on GamePass, I already had it or it just plain doesn't interest me....and the same goes for this month. I'm sure some of the games are good, but I can play them elsewhere or I know I just won't play them at all.

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017
The Hex is another game I can vouch for, it's by the creator of Pony Island and is rather excellent. Though it's a "the less you know, the better" type of game.