• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Naga

Alt account
Banned
Aug 29, 2019
Paused it as well for the first time in a while.
I already own the big ones (Vampyr, Hello Neighbor, Wargroove) and I was only interested in Cthulhu otherwise...

Jaded Alyx

Oct 25, 2017
Definitely.

The people who pause literally every month are wild to me. I don't know where else they are getting this kind of value for $12.
Personally because I tend to already own those that interest me. Before I would still take them and give them away to friends but not anymore. If I can save $12 especially nowadays, I'll do it.

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
Would be a good month, if I didn't already own Vampyr and Call of Cthulhu. As it is, I'm gonna pause probably.

Hyaku Shiki

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
I've been pausing several times. What happens if I forget for a few months straight. Do I lose the months you didn't login to choose?

Naga

Alt account
Banned
Aug 29, 2019
I've been pausing several times. What happens if I forget for a few months straight. Do I lose the months you didn't login to choose?
No, you can just check your "purchase/keys" section and select your games months later. That's usually what I do for some of the choices I forget about.

Flammable D

Oct 30, 2017
Been wanting to check out Vampyr and Call of Cuthulu for a while, £10 for both sounds pretty good to me. Vampyr especially seems to have held it's value oddly high for a long time

Timewarp

Oct 27, 2017
All games is only for this month. Maybe they will keep that policy going forward if they notice less sub pausing as a result.

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
Somehow I actually did remember to pause this money... I almost keep it for wargroove, but absolutely nothing else called to me.

Revealing all of the games up front absolutely has to have cost them revenue even with the more expensive new pricing.

Deleted member 76797

Alt-Account
Banned
Aug 1, 2020
Somehow I actually did remember to pause this money... I almost keep it for wargroove, but absolutely nothing else called to me.

Revealing all of the games up front absolutely has to have cost them revenue even with the more expensive new pricing.

it got more expensive and the games got worse. not sure how they expected this to work out.

they need an absolute banger like the month they had spyro and crash again.

Deleted member 9857

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
oh shoot, I forgot to pause for the second month in a row now >_<

shot you a PM