• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

PCfromNYC

Oct 25, 2017
www.humblebundle.com

Humble Conquer COVID-19 Bundle

100% of this bundle’s proceeds go to support organizations responding to COVID-19. Learn more on the Humble Bundle website!

Games, Books, Comics, a free month of Humble Choice (new subscribers only), and more for only $30.

Steam Items:
Into the Breach
Undertale
Hollow Knight
Wizard of Legend
Totally Accurate Battle Simulator
The Witness
Superhot
Tilt Brush (Program)
LEGO Batman 3
Killing Floor 2
Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered
Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition
Darksiders Warmastered Edition
Sniper Elite 3
This is the Police
Jackbox Party Pack 2
Stick Fight: The Game
Worms Revolution
Europa Universalis 4
Tropico 4
GNOG
Broken Age
Brutal Legend
Psychonauts
Double Fine Adventure (movie)
Pac-Man Championship Edition 2
Pikuniku
World of Goo
Super Hexagon
VVVVVV
Hacknet
A Mortician's Tale
A Good Snowman is Hard to Build
Magicka
Rebuild 3: Gangs of Deadsville
Agents of Mayham
Ducati - 90th Anniversary
Speed Brawl
Hiveswap: Act 1
Alien Spidy
Stealth Inc 2: Game of Clones
LostWinds
Zombotron

Books
Starfinder: Pact Worlds Campaign Setting
The Art of Captivating Conversation How to Be Confident, Charismatic, and Likable in Any Situation
Locke & Key Vol. 1: Welcome To Lovecraft
Journeys Through Time and Space
Coping Skills
Mood Elevator +audiobook
Prisoners of Our Thoughts +audiobook
FAIRY TAIL: Happy's Adventure, Volume 1
Army of Darkness One-Shot Humble Bundle Exclusive
Red Sonja: Petitioning the Queen
The Boys Vol. 1: The Name of the Game
Oblivion Song Vol. 1
Saga Vol. 1
Spawn Origins Vol. 01
Undiscovered Country issue 1
Criminal Vol. 1
Nowhere Man Vol 1
Mindfulness for Kids
Automate the Boring Stuff with Python
Lumberjanes: The Infernal Compass
Crosswords of Wisdom Vol. 1
Crosswords of Wisdom Vol. 2
Animal Kind

Program
Music Maker EDM Edition

1 Month Free of Humble Choice for new subscribers

Last edited:

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
Wow! Awesome bundle. I have most of the games that I want but I'll think about getting it for the cause.

Also, had no idea that Lost Winds made it out of Wiiware, good to see. Shame that some other titles will forever be lost on that system. (Thank goodness for emulating).

JamesRB

Oct 27, 2017
nothing to stop current choice subscribers pausing for a month and creating a new humble account to redeem the free month though right?

_Aaron_

Oct 29, 2017
One hell of a bundle. I have most of the games but there are definitely some that I don't that are on my wishlist. Also interested some of the comics.

Sesha

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Oof. Amazing bundle, but for me there's not a lot here I don't already own that I want. Music Maker and a couple of the books appeal a bit, but I'm not about to pay 28 euros for just that.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Lots of quality stuff in that bundle

...and also Fairy Tail, most of it is quality, at least.

Delusibeta

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
As ever, the all-charity Humble Bundles (that aren't the Jingle Jam bundles) are absolute heavyweights and are some of the biggest bargains in gaming as well as being extremely worthy causes.

Unfortunately, in my specific case, I've got nearly every game in this bundle, but I might throw my money in for donations' sake.

Cels

Oct 26, 2017
this is a pretty sick bundle. i already own most of the titles but i might buy it anyway.

xyla

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Amazing value - I own a lot of these games and have sworn to myself to not buy stuff I won't immediately play, but this makes me think twice...

Maybe I'll buy in once a friend would join into coop on Sniper Elite.

DJ_Lae

Oct 27, 2017
Edmonton
A fantastic set of games there, and it's an even bigger steal with the included month of choice (unless you already have a subscription, which I do).

Felt weird going through it and realizing that I own all but four or five of the games in the list.

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
Lots of great games in there, sadly I've played all the ones I care about already.

Also: anyone who hasn't played Undertale needs to play Undertale.

TaterTots

Oct 27, 2017
I already own a few of those games, but I'm going to get this anyway. There are other games I want to play, plus music maker and some comics I'm interested in.

Deleted member 16908

Oct 27, 2017
Is this the biggest bundle they've ever done?

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Great bundle.
Only thing that could have made it better if they somehow got MS/Sony and Nintendo to offer some of the games on their stores as well.

Crono

Oct 25, 2017
Fantastic bundle. Unfortunately I have most of it and cant really justify spending money for those I dont.

JDHarbs

Oct 28, 2017
45 total games in this bundle. I already own 8. That's 37 games plus a ton of books all for $30 & 100% of the proceeds go to fighting COVID-19.

I don't think I've ever been more in on a Humble Bundle before.

Clear

Oct 25, 2017
Connecticut
Good cause, great bundle. I'm sold.

On the selfish side I've always wanted to try wizard of legend and I just saw a get a free month of HB choice.

panama chief

Oct 27, 2017
Great bundle. Thanks for the heads up. Should be in the giveaway thread with the duplicate keys later today.

nded

Nov 14, 2017
I own a lot of the games, but I bought it anyway. See y'all in the giveaway thread