• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
www.humblebundle.com

Humble Double Fine 20th Anniversary Bundle

Get awesome games, and help charity: sounds like a Double Fine way to spend your day.

$1 for:
  • Psychonauts
  • Double Fine Adventure (a documentary video)
  • Amnesia Fortnight 2012
  • Amnesia Fortnight 2014
  • Amnesia Fortnight 2017
Beat the Average for:
  • Day of the Tentacle Remastered
  • Broken Age
  • Brütal Legend
  • Psychonauts in the Rhombus of Ruin (VR game)
  • Massive Chalice
  • Costume Quest
$9 for:
  • RAD
  • GNOG
  • THOTH
  • Mountain
  • Everything
  • Escape Goat 2
  • Gang Beasts
  • KIDS
  • Full Throttle Remastered
  • Grim Fandango Remastered
  • Headlander

Beat the Average seems to be close to the highest tier, so it's probably going to be $9 or nothing unless you really want just the $1 Psychonauts.

Last edited:

burn

Oct 27, 2017
If you are at all interested in gamedev, the $1 tier is a must have. The Double Fine Adventure and Amnesia Fortnight documentaries by 2 Player Productions are excellent.

Green Mario

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone know the cheapest way to play the VR Psychonauts game? Looks like Windows Mixed Reality headsets aren't supported and I know nothing about all the different headsets.

PlayBee

One Winged Slayer
Nov 8, 2017
You're telling me I can get Everything on Steam in a Humble Bundle for $9?

EloKa

GSP
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
The $9 tier seems like a really good deal but they should fix the error to display an "Anno 1404" banner for the game called "140".

Madjoki

Oct 25, 2017
The $9 tier seems like a really good deal but they should fix the error to display an "Anno 1404" banner for the game called "140".

RAD also has banner for Radio General.

unknown.png

Deleted member 13148

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
You also get a free month of Humble Choice premium at the $9 tier, for new subscribers. If you've previously subscribed, it's worth creating a new account for it.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I already own almost all of these, barring the VR psychonauts I can't play and RAD so I won't jump on this. Pretty solid if you haven't picked up the stuff before though

Cecil

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
All those games for $8 are insane value for money.

Headlander and Massive Chalice are really underrated games.
RAD is pretty rad as well.
All the Double Fine Presents games.
And you get the nice Psychonauts VR game.

TUFCfan

Oct 27, 2017
Four new games added to the bundle today in the 'beat the average' tier:

Stacking
Iron Brigade
Hack 'n' Slash
Spacebase DF-9

Pleased Stacking has been added. Really enjoyed that game when I played it before and it seemed like an odd omission from the original bundle.