• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

cyba89

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Humble Australia Fire Relief Bundle

100% of the proceeds from your bundle purchase go to help the wildlife and animals affected by the Australian bushfires.

screenshot_20200116-2mfkzz.jpg

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
I think the only game I actively care about on that list that I don't own is hand of fate 2... but it's for a good cause and I can give away the others so totally bought.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
Paperbark is a charming game that tells a beautiful short story of a wombat, the bush and a very hot Australian Summer. Follow a sleepy wombat who spends its day exploring and foraging, while in search for a new home.

I know why they picked it, but it makes the situation more sad :(

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
HK alone is worth $25, and it supports relief for Australia. Stellar bundle.

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017
I can vouch for a few of the lesser known games on this list that they're fantastic, and there's a few I didn't own that were on my wishlist. Add to this Australia really needs support right now and this is to a great cause, and an easily bought bundle.

There's also a few games in this bundle which are very topically related to what the charity is for, which is a great touch.

DJ_Lae

Oct 27, 2017
Edmonton
I might get it for charity anyway, but the only game I don't own on there is Hand of Fate 2. Almost all the rest have been in multiple bundles before.

Having said that, Duck Game and Crawl are fantastic local multiplayer games and Think of the Children is good for some local fun too.

Excelsior

Oct 28, 2017
I might get it for charity anyway, but the only game I don't own on there is Hand of Fate 2. Almost all the rest have been in multiple bundles before.

Having said that, Duck Game and Crawl are fantastic local multiplayer games and Think of the Children is good for some local fun too.

I've been mulling over buying the bundle and "selling" individual keys from it by asking for a donation to the same charity in lieu of me getting the money - you might consider the same.

YuSuzzune

Nov 21, 2018
I want Void Bastards, but the bundle costs too much for that game alone. Awesome value anyway.

Deleted member 13148

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Mostly wanted Void Bastards from the bundle, but I extra keys to give to friends for some of the multiplayer games is always nice.

Bigg

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty good bundle for a pretty good price and it's for a great cause, why not

Zushin

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Really appreciate Humble doing this. I live about 20 minutes away from the fires and the firies (who are all volunteers) need as much support as possible. This is great.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Don't sleep on Armello. Such a fun board game, especially if you have friends to play it with. Has a lot of charm.

MrFortyFive

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Bought. Good bundle, good cause. Plenty of duplicates in there for me so I'll have to give them away later or something.

Sabercrusader

Oct 27, 2017
Will grab. Hollow Knight alone is worth that bundle if you don't have it and enjoy Metroidvanias. I already do, so I'll just gift it, the rest of the games are a plus, and it goes to a great cause.

TheShampion

Oct 27, 2017
I already have a buncha these games, but I'll bite just to donate to Australia and encourage this type of stuff in the future.

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
Utterly fantastic bundle. Some utterly brilliant games in there. Worth it without a doubt, even if there was no good cause behind it, that's just an excellent bonus.

ne1

Oct 27, 2017
Does anyone have any input on the charities, if one would be more preferable to donate to?

bixente

Jan 27, 2019
Adventure Pals is a brilliant game. So is Assault Android Cactus. Hollow Knight needs no mention.

CGriffiths86

Oct 28, 2017
I don't have enough to get the whole bundle, but if someone already has Void Bastards I'll buy your copy.
You can then donate those funds or do with them as you please.

DJ_Lae

Oct 27, 2017
Edmonton
Give Duck Game a chance. It's my most played Steam game, no joke.

I can see that.

I mean, it's got a dedicated quack button, firearms will slide you backwards if you crouch, you can ragdoll yourself and even throw your dead (or ragdolled) opponents off the stage. Or drop crates on them.

And steal their hats.

laoni

Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone have any input on the charities, if one would be more preferable to donate to?

WIRES is primarily NSW based for their physical work, but does interstate advice and is looking to exapnd, RSPCA is Australia wide, mostly known for it being the place you adopt pets from, but are some of the leaders in wildlife care depending on the state and is generalised animal welfare, and the WWF focuses most on wildlife and wilderness, and animals in captivity are considered out of their scope.

All good charitible organisations, just all with different focuses and niches within the animal welfare space.

Catshade

Oct 26, 2017
25 dollars for dozens of indie games, or 10 dollars for a nude pic. Decisions, decisions...

Agamon

Aug 1, 2019
A no-brainer worthy cause.

Not looking forward to the eventuality of what is happening in Australia to happen here in Canada. We've already renamed Summer to Smoke Season...

Paz

Nov 1, 2017
Brisbane, Australia
Thanks for all the kind words and contributions, I hope together we can all do a little bit to provide support for those working to improve the dire situation in my country.

Slim Action

Jul 4, 2018
Void Bastards is so good. It's like a first person roguelike plugged into an immersive sim. And it's funny as hell at times.