• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

TheDutchSlayer

Did you find it? Cuez I didn't!
Oct 26, 2017
The Hauge, The Netherlands
Searched twice but could not find anything on it yet.
[edit] damn it typo should say STAY indoors off course.

Police and other services on scene off course.
So far it seems that "only" 4 people have been injured (probably to the fact that its night and most workers are not at work anymone, just speculation on my part).

Spanish Era have more info?

DrEvil

Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Stay safe, SpainERA.

If you're in the area, wet some towels and block off bottoms of any exterior-facing doorways, try to prevent as much of any pollutants from entering your home as possible.

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
It's close where I live. It was in a plant that made ethylene oxide. People on the towns closer to it are advised to stay indoors. Luckily im a lil farther than that... They say the cloud is not toxic yet ethylene oxide is toxic so....

1 dead btw, not in the plant but in a nearby building that fell off due to the explosion.

eonden

Oct 25, 2017
Fucking hell stay safe people.
It's close where I live. It was in a plant that made ethylene oxide. People on the towns closer to it are advised to stay indoors. Luckily im a lil farther than that... They say the cloud is not toxic yet ethylene oxide is toxic so....

1 dead btw, not in the plant but in a nearby building that fell off due to the explosion.
Man fuck. Stay safe indoors.

Deleted member 28461

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017

Stay safe!

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Fucking hell stay safe people.

Man fuck. Stay safe indoors.

Thanks! Luckily authorities of my town said there's no danger here so it should be safe. Not like I was going outside being night and cold as fuck lol My father though felt the explosion clearly and now can't go outside.

Another video

There's a lot of chemical plants and factories there, shit like this is due to happen...

this one is fake!

sgtnosboss

Nov 9, 2017

Fuckkkkk

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
A million people? Whoah

Dunno if it's that many but yeah there's a lot of towns and cities close the petrochemistry. People here dislike the petrochemistry, for a good reason if you ask me.

2012-04-04_IMG_2012-03-27_23.50.10__6149453.jpg

Luckily the wind blows directly to the sea.

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017

It depends on the concentration. So many parts per million in an area before full hepa filter is required.

aeroslash

Feb 7, 2018
A million people? Whoah
Dunno if it's that many but yeah there's a lot of towns and cities close the petrochemistry. People here dislike the petrochemistry, for a good reason if you ask me.

2012-04-04_IMG_2012-03-27_23.50.10__6149453.jpg

Luckily the wind blows directly to the sea.

Not anywhere near a million. Those cities max at 300k max.
Anyway seems everything has been under control for a bit now.

so sad for the people injured.

dirtyjane

Oct 27, 2017
Im in a chemical plant right now, working with Anilin, Amonia and other vile stuff. Makes me uncomfortable somehow even though the risks of an explosion is soooo unlikely.