• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
Uncut Gems has some of the best piece of acting I've seen in recent memory. Adam proved to me he is fucking good.

Imo he can make whatever trash vacation movie he wants. He earned it.

poptire

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I ended up enjoying this way more than I thought I would. As others have said, yes, it's very stupid. But who cares? Everybody involved in the making of it knows what they're making.

Plus there are character cameos from other Happy Madison movies. So we got a Happy Madison Cinematic Universe going.

Forsaken82

Oct 27, 2017
I ended up enjoying this way more than I thought I would. As others have said, yes, it's very stupid. But who cares? Everybody involved in the making of it knows what they're making.

Plus there are character cameos from other Happy Madison movies. So we got a Happy Madison Cinematic Universe going.

This has always been a thing though... The Odoyles have been in every film since Billy Madison.

shaneo632

Weekend Planner
Oct 29, 2017
Wrexham, Wales
I can't believe they got dear sweet June Squibb to wear those shirts lmao.

Film wasn't very good but it wasn't bottom-rung Sandler either. 4/10.

kurahador

Oct 28, 2017
Not a good movie, but I got a couple of chuckles out of it. Shaq cameo is the best part.

Lombaszko

Oct 25, 2017
Watched it with my kids (9 & 11) and we really liked it. Goofy Halloween hijinks, not as scary as the trailer makes it seem.
The mother's t-shirts! Holy shit, the best part of the movie.

DirtyLarry

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, Sandler is on the latest episode of Smartless that premiered today and he specifically said he made this movie in particular for his kids to enjoy.
Cannot really knock my man doing it for his kids.
I also had no idea it was out already, so may kill a few hours on Friday night. I expect fully goofy and silly.

THEVOID

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Made it through the halfway point and tapped out. The worst of the Sandler Netflix movies.

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
I really like Adam Sandler even his pretty bad movies, one thing I've never really enjoyed is his "silly voice". If you can get beyond that though the movie is definitely enjoyable even if you're older, it's just kinda dumb fun.

Fuhgeddit

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
I really like Adam Sandler even his pretty bad movies, one thing I've never really enjoyed is his "silly voice". If you can get beyond that though the movie is definitely enjoyable even if you're older, it's just kinda dumb fun.

Yeah I may have enjoyed this movie if he didn't do that voice. I could barely hear him, I was glad I had subtitles.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, Sandler is on the latest episode of Smartless that premiered today and he specifically said he made this movie in particular for his kids to enjoy.
Cannot really knock my man doing it for his kids.
I also had no idea it was out already, so may kill a few hours on Friday night. I expect fully goofy and silly.

This is also probably why his kids are both in the movie.

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
I loved it, Hubie got those zohan type reflexes on that bike. It was a whose who of guest appearances too!

The swerve with buscemi was excellent

Haloid1177

Oct 25, 2017
I went into this seeing that people seemed to genuinely enjoy it, and what I realized is 2020 has broken a lot of people. It was typical Sandler fair, which like, okay if you like that, but it's not good. The only solid part was Buscemi.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Certainly no masterpiece but I enjoyed it. Wish the celebrity cameos had been funnier though, they were kinda just there

Solid SOAP

One Winged Slayer
Nov 27, 2017
Haven't seen a Sandler flick in ages aside from Uncut Gems.

That being said... dumb movie but it was okay I guess, lol. It was pleasant enough to watch. Maybe I'll put it on for my students to watch on Halloween week? Lol

SchuckyDucky

Avenger
Nov 5, 2017
Wife and I watched this over the weekend. It's definitely in the top 50% of Adam Sandler "Funny Voice" comedies. Enjoyed all the cameos and I am admittedly a sucker for Sandler's voices. Overall, a pretty decent rainy Sunday afternoon movie.

jwhit28

Oct 25, 2017
www.bostonglobe.com

News anchor says she was fired for appearing in new Adam Sandler movie - The Boston Globe

Alaina Pinto said she was "deeply disappointed and saddened" by the decision by WHDH Channel 7 News Boston.

This is one of the more ridiculous things I've seen in a while.
The station she worked for is one of those weird unaffiliated stations after losing its NBC contract. The owners seemed pretty combative and litigious so it isn't surprising.

Jeff Albertson

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Enjoyed it, the world needs more family Halloween movies

My only old man shouts at cloud comment would be that it seems pointless to drop a couple of 'shits' in there, I was creasing up at some of the t shirts but thankfully it went over the kids head

KadeYuy

Oct 30, 2017
I haven't watched a happy madison movie in awhile but I thought it was nice. A lot of the jokes don't land for me but it was a nice family halloween movie with a decent message to not be a dick.

Oct 30, 2017
I didn't even know about this film. A silly dumb Adam Sandler Halloween movie? It's like what I really need at the moment so looking forward to watching it this month.

Seesaw15

Oct 27, 2017
Lol. I enjoyed it and its doubly sweet since it seemed like Sandler just made the movie to hand with his daughters.

Filipus

Prophet of Regret
Avenger
Dec 7, 2017
Just randomly watched this and had some laughs from how ridiculous it is. The termo and "avoiding stuff while riding bike" were honestly the funniest thing. Most other jokes were just not even half smart. It's a crappy movie, but if you go watch it to laugh at dumb stuff then it's a good use of time.

CesareNorrez

Oct 25, 2017
I enjoyed this. Just a silly fun time. Also any movie that features a Siberian Husky is going to get some extra points.

Jarrod38

Oct 25, 2017
Watched the movie today and I enjoyed it for what it is worth. I did like the references to Sandlers older films.