• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

More_Badass

Oct 25, 2017

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Now I'm picturing Wilson on Kathy Bates's head in the hobbling scene.

FTF

Oct 28, 2017
New York
giphy.gif

PhoncipleBone

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kentucky, USA
how good was Drag Me to Hell?
Fucking awesome. So many idiots didnt give the movie the time of day because it was PG-13, but it was Raimi doing a horror movie in his old mold, but with better production values and skill. And yes, the ending is aces and makes me laugh every single time.

And Raimi returning to horror at long last? We live in blessed times.

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
Fucking awesome. So many idiots didnt give the movie the time of day because it was PG-13, but it was Raimi doing a horror movie in his old mold, but with better production values and skill. And yes, the ending is aces and makes me laugh every single time.

Couldn't have said it better myself

Gaia Lanzer

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, hearing the Shannon and Swift are attached to this movie is a total boner-killer. To me, they are cut from the same cloth, but are LESSER versions of Akiva Goldsman, Alex Kurtzman, Roberto Orci and Ehren Kruger. Not AS Michael Bay-douche-bro to the EXTREME, but definitely LEANING towards that way. They ain't HIGH TIER "DOUCHE", but more MID-TIER "DOUCHE". I'd put Todd Farmer and Patrick Lussier in that camp as well.

You didn't like survivalist tunnel rat Jason?!
Howabout the recent Baywatch movie? That was their last thing, if I remember correctly.

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
Terrible writers but ive been waiting so long for a new Raimi movie and a new horror one to boot so day one

CGiRanger

Oct 25, 2017
Drag me to Hell was awesome. I loved Raimi's penchant for effective combination of creepy, absurdity and hilarity:

Vonocourt

Oct 25, 2017

I honestly forgot that movie was pg-13. Even watching that clip posted in the thread really seems to stretch the limitations, staple to the eye is some wicked shit.