• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Nov 1, 2017
Here's how it usually goes for me:

Q1: Laughably easy
Q2: Laughably easy
Q3: Laughably easy
Q4: A bit harder, but still mostly common sense
Q5: How the fuck would anybody know this

Zeroro

Oct 27, 2017
My sports negligence really kills any chances of me ever winning, lmao. Gotta team up with a friend who actually knows even a single thing about sports.

Oct 27, 2017
We had that happen Saturday night at a friends house while trying to show them HQ.

The servers melted before the afternoon game could even get started today. I love HQ but they really need to get this sorted or else the player base will just go away.
I don't think people will go, it's like destiny it's the only game in its genre now and people enjoy it for what it is. Unless something really bad happens.

ASaiyan

Oct 25, 2017
So, apparently the Android version of this app launched New Year's Eve in 'early access'? I'm surprised I never heard about this. Is the fad already over?

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah it's crazy that there's now almost 1 million people for the evening games. To be honest I thought it would go higher when they launched the Android app

Vade

Oct 26, 2017
Oh now they have removed the minimum amount needed to withdraw! Time to get my 13 dollars out, haha.

krae_man

Master of Balan Wonderworld
Oct 25, 2017
I got a free life today to celebrate the launch in Canada, but I've had the app on my phone for almost a month. I'm confused.

Sly Chimera

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017

It was a winner take all game for 25,000 and through questions 18-25 everybody was getting them right then on 26 only 2 people got it right. Scott announced who was left and one of them was immediately kicked leaving just one person who missed the final question. Thus nobody won the prize and it will be 50,000 next Sunday. The one who was kicked pretended like he wasn't at fault on his Twitter but internet detectives found posts by him boasting about using bots and he had a jailbroken phone because it showed seconds on the clock. Then everybody felt bad for the other person left because she would have won if this guy wasn't cheating. It turned out that she was in this discord chat with him and a bunch of other people so they probably all were cheating.

Nostremitus

Nov 15, 2017
Alabama
OP needs editing so it no longer states that it's only for iPhone.

Not sure when it actually came out on Android, but I've been playing for weeks.

ArmsofSleep

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Washington DC
It was a winner take all game for 25,000 and through questions 18-25 everybody was getting them right then on 26 only 2 people got it right. Scott announced who was left and one of them was immediately kicked leaving just one person who missed the final question. Thus nobody won the prize and it will be 50,000 next Sunday. The one who was kicked pretended like he wasn't at fault on his Twitter but internet detectives found posts by him boasting about using bots and he had a jailbroken phone because it showed seconds on the clock. Then everybody felt bad for the other person left because she would have won if this guy wasn't cheating. It turned out that she was in this discord chat with him and a bunch of other people so they probably all were cheating.

I sort of fell off HQ once it became difficult to win (as opposed to the first couple weeks when you could win like 1/3 games you play) but yeah this tracks. of course with the money at stake, people would come into this looking for ways to beat the system

DiceHands

Oct 27, 2017
Do we have a discord for HQ Trivia for ResetEra? Could be a pretty good way to work together and help eachother get a W!

Ive won HQ 3-4 times now, and have won a bunch of the other trivia apps for quite a nice chunk of change. If someone sets up a discord, ill gladly join and help offer my knowledge/google fu!

elLOaSTy

Oct 27, 2017
I imagine they might start doing things like image-based answers or things that a bot couldn't parse, at least not within the current given time.

Kyuur

Oct 28, 2017
Canada
You can tell the game has spiked a little bit from the announcements; today's games hit over 1m players while just last week they were hitting 800k tops.

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ironically I think I'm going to miss tomorrow night's game because I will actually be watching Ready Player One.

Vade

Oct 26, 2017
Well I won for the first time since October...
Need more lives for Vade lol
B5fuxYq.jpg