• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
Michael Rappaport had the best line about Brent. "He looks like a ghost fucked Don Rickles."

smurfx

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Going on tour is the worst thing he could do. It's only gonna take one knucklehead in the crowd to offer him coke...
he's literately told stories about fans offering him coke and other drugs after shows when he was trying to go sober. although he probably needs the money at this point so he has to take the gigs.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
Definitely! Why is he even there? And why does howard like his old employer, bubba so much? That was really crappie radio...

Bubba was not my cup of tea but he provided some good content and conversation for Howard's show.

*Bubba's wedding was when Ronnie screamed "Let's Fuck Some Whores!"
*The stories about Bubba being so fat his girlfriend had to wipe his ass each time with a shower towel.
*The Hulk Hogan relationship which led to some good conversation, appearances and stories. When the Gawker story happened it made that even more personal.
*Fred's Bubba impression "Here's the deal..."
*When Bubba came in and shocked Richard and Sal's balls.

OP
OP
statham

statham

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FloRida
I love everytime memets on, the dude is so warped that he's god's gift, and then everyone puts him down. I love memet.

and Artie is lookin damn good. Fix that nose, bozoo.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
beat
beat
beat

beat
beat
beat

THE LIMO DRIVER
THE LIMO DRIVER

beat
beat
beat

beat
beat
beat

THE LIMO DRIVER
THE LIMO DRIVER

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
This weeks episode about Brent and what happened in Los Angeles was one of the best shows they've had in years.

mattiewheels

Oct 27, 2017
I haven't had Sirius in a couple years but I read reddit sometimes so I feel like I have a grasp on this whole Brent thing now:

Im starting to feel sad and worried for this guy, possibly on the same level as Artie at his low point. His life just sounds damaged right now in a way that kinda goes beyond Stern show stuff, he's a candidate to snap given his past behavior on his other show.

Doober

Banned
Jun 10, 2018
I haven't had Sirius in a couple years but I read reddit sometimes so I feel like I have a grasp on this whole Brent thing now:

Im starting to feel sad and worried for this guy, possibly on the same level as Artie at his low point. His life just sounds damaged right now in a way that kinda goes beyond Stern show stuff, he's a candidate to snap given his past behavior on his other show.

Past behavior? I'm relatively new to Sirius Stern.

Yeah, something is up with Brent. Doesn't help that the gang has been ragging the shit out of him lately. That whole Brent v. Rappaport thing recently actually made me uncomfortable with how low and mean it got. Brent was getting truly pissed.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
Robin read something in those texts that made her immediately turn on Brent. She was stone cold serious and said "He's not an honorable man."

mattiewheels

Oct 27, 2017
Past behavior? I'm relatively new to Sirius Stern.

Yeah, something is up with Brent. Doesn't help that the gang has been ragging the shit out of him lately. That whole Brent v. Rappaport thing recently actually made me uncomfortable with how low and mean it got. Brent was getting truly pissed.
When he was on Bubba's show they thought he would be funny to give shots of whiskey to on air, but he was freaking out about how he goes to a dark place on whiskey or something....so he gets drunk enough that he starts melting down in the most self-loathing, suicidal and horrifically sad way possible. It just sounded like someone who needs a lot of help or they're going to have a serious problem.

Doober

Banned
Jun 10, 2018
When he was on Bubba's show they thought he would be funny to give shots of whiskey to on air, but he was freaking out about how he goes to a dark place on whiskey or something....so he gets drunk enough that he starts melting down in the most self-loathing, suicidal and horrifically sad way possible. It just sounded like someone who needs a lot of help or they're going to have a serious problem.

From what I've heard Bubba is just an abusive piece of shit. No wonder Brent is so fucked up.

mattiewheels

Oct 27, 2017
From what I've heard Bubba is just an abusive piece of shit. No wonder Brent is so fucked up.
The whole Bubba connection confuses me...I wasn't listening to the show at all in that era, but I know he would consider guys like Bubba his enemy and never act the way he does with him over the years. Does Bubba have some kind of blackmail on Howard or something?

OP
OP
statham

statham

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FloRida
Hopefully Brent's okay, because he took a beating and so did his wife.

This week and last week have been fantastic.

Deleted member 31199

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
Just started getting back into Stern after a long time and I constantly am listening to old Tradio stuff. Lately I have been watching the videos of the puppets and they are quite funny in their own right especially the Ronnie and JD ones.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
The whole Bubba connection confuses me...I wasn't listening to the show at all in that era, but I know he would consider guys like Bubba his enemy and never act the way he does with him over the years. Does Bubba have some kind of blackmail on Howard or something?

Bubba was hired to be a part of Howard's channels back when Howard first joined Sirius and there was a lot of content and shows on 100 and 101. There is no bad blood that Howard has with Bubba. Bubba however seems resentful that Howard hasn't been more hands on with Bubbas career. He's always polite to Howard but always begging Howard to talk to radio executives about the Bubba show, etc.

bevishead

Jan 9, 2018
I am saddened this week, I was a fan of Brent. Him losing the IQ test to Memet was one thing, him and his wife swinging while in different cities though??? Bruh, you done goofed. Kaitlyn was absolutely loving some strange man meat while Brent was moping about in L.A. possibly paying for sex or getting hooked up by the Stern show crew. I felt bad for Brent having to hear those details about what was being done to his wife. I guess really likes it.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
This one is my favorite. My fiend and I will just call each other up and make this noise.

mattiewheels

Oct 27, 2017
Bubba was hired to be a part of Howard's channels back when Howard first joined Sirius and there was a lot of content and shows on 100 and 101. There is no bad blood that Howard has with Bubba. Bubba however seems resentful that Howard hasn't been more hands on with Bubbas career. He's always polite to Howard but always begging Howard to talk to radio executives about the Bubba show, etc.
Oh, what I mean is, he spent his whole career trashing guys like Bubba as just lame imitations, I wonder what it is about him that makes him exempt from this.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
Oh god this is amazing. The last time I followed Howard with any regularity was during the E! days, so I've got a ton to catch up on.

This is another good one. Mind you it is very gross. But hysterical. Richard for some reason recorded the noises when he had upset stomach. And then he used them to call a mechanic and say something was wrong with his car.