• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Dec 24, 2017
I have a bird tattooed on my arm.

Not like an eagle, hawk, or some sort of raptor. Or an exotic tropical bird.

A magpie.

I don't understand how I would communicate to 6 year old me, why I have a this tattoo, or why its a really plain bird. Maybe he expected me to get monster trucks that look like they were fighting when I flexed my muscles?

Would child you think your adult tattoos are cool?

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
no-ragrets.jpg

PSqueak

Oct 25, 2017
I don't have any tattoos, but i think to myself if i ever get one it would be a very minimalist one, like a tribal styled pattern around my arm at a sleeve covering height.

Child me would call me boring because when i was a kid i thought those mural types "covering entire back" kind of tattoos were the coolest shit ever.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
I'd be too busy showing my 6-year-old self Breath Of The Wild/Mario Odyssey and blowing my fucking mind.

totowhoa

Oct 25, 2017
I think child me would be super disappointed that I don't have any tattoos yet because I always thought they were cool.

Same.

I was planning a sleeve 15 years ago. Turns out I was poor for too long to get started, and then I didn't care enough once I could afford it. Too many other things I'd rather spend money on.

But tattoos are a turn on for me. Just don't have any myself.

Manmademan

Election Thread Watcher
Aug 6, 2018
"You never got any..?" AWESOME

edit: always hated tattoos, even as a kid

Freddy=Legend

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 29, 2017
Kid me would probably think, yeah, still a geek all these years later since I have superheroes, Star Wars, Harry Potter, DBZ, & horror movie inspired tattoos.

Bengraven

Oct 26, 2017
Florida
I loved T-Rex even more as a kid so I'd be fucking THRILLED to find out I have a Rex skull on my arm.

But I'd also channel my stepdad and go "but that means no one will hire us or we have to cover it up!"

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
I don't have any tattoos yet but I've been planning to get the Uranus astrological symbol somewhere on my arm one day because Haruka is my favourite Sailor scout and the mythological Uranus rules.

I loved Sailor Moon as a kid and knew all the astrological symbols because of it so I think she'd consider it something to add to the "you know you're obsessed with <x> when..." lists she used to print out

Deleted member 46489

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 7, 2018
"Hey, young me, I didn't get any tattoos!"
"Thank fucking God, you idiot. Don't you dare ruin my body."

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I have a Scottish flag tattooed on my arm. I pray every day that Scotland doesn't invade Poland or some other shit.

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"You got a tattoo from an anime? And it looks badass and people don't think you're a total dork for it? Fuck yeah."

MetalGear?

Nov 8, 2017
He would think it's cool since I as an adult think they're terrible and childish. Got them when I was 16. Doesn't bother me, I just forget they are there most of the time.