• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunchbox

ƃuoɹʍ ʇᴉ ƃuᴉop ǝɹ,noʎ 'ʇɥƃᴉɹ sᴉɥʇ pɐǝɹ noʎ ɟI
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Rip City

Scene in question.

Do you think it makes the cut?

I know there was a lot of debate on it Cloud actually struck her or not back in the day.

youngsylt

Oct 29, 2017
Germany
Can we please stop spoiling this game? There a still plenty of people that have no Idea about the games plot and are not 30+ years of age.

Spoiler tag stuff like this pelase @Lunchbox

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
Why wouldn't it be in the game?

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
There's a general 7R thread to talk about this stuff.

Also yeah, don't put spoilers in the title.

DFG

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nice. Why not explain more of the game in more thread titles?

asd202

Enlightened
Oct 27, 2017
I imagine it will be Cloud just pushing here down and after that he will collapse when trying to hit her.

Derachi

Oct 27, 2017
Do you really not see why a scene where a man hits a woman might not be okay?

Anyway, here's how I see it going: they edit the scene to be something as impactful but not as problematic, and then a bunch of shitheads get all riled up and start screaming about censorship and artistic intent. This stuff is like clockwork.

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
Can we please stop spoiling this game? There a still plenty of people that have no Idea about the games plot and are not 30+ years of age.

Spoiler tag stuff like this pelase @Lunchbox

Yeah we had a thread about this recently, I feel now that the remake is on the horizon, open spoilers should be off limits again despite how old the game is

Op should be more like "How will FF VII Remake handle THAT scene with Cloud and Aerith"

3bdelilah

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
First of all, you're a dick for putting spoilers in a thread title regardless even if the game was 50 years old, but it's even worse since there's a remake coming with a lot of new buzz and potentially new players. I swear to God, basic spoiler etiquette is totally lost on people.

Secondly, wasn't he under mind control or something like that? Not sure why it should be handled differently then.

Status
Not open for further replies.