• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Grimminski

Oct 27, 2017
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Mine was absolutely fantastic

1.) I woke up at 3
2.) Immediately wrapped myself around my toilet
3.) I stayed there for the next 4 hours wondering who or what I pissed off
4.) I then contemplated mortality as I heaved the last 6 years of soups, salads, and roasts over the last 12 or so hours

GoodPerkyIndianhare-size_restricted.gif

dark_prinny

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Pretty fucking good actually. Thanks for asking 👍

Mar 9, 2018
I woke up very afraid as I have a test today.

I kept getting more and more afraid.

I have now spent the last few hours before class crying and cutting myself.
I called the suicide hotline.

I am going to go to class soon and do bad on the test as I can't think straight.

I feel so sick.

I need help but no one is there that can help me.

Prolepro

Ghostwire: BooShock
Banned
Nov 6, 2017
My car got broke into and my guitar stolen so I had to get my window fixed.

DrFunk

Oct 25, 2017
Not bad

I'm a federal librarian, so Mondays are normally slow but this one was busy

Went to the gym, had a decent workout

Now home having some whiskey

Blue Skies

Banned
Mar 27, 2019
Got a haircut at a new spot, it's better than the last like 5 haircuts

set my schedule for next semester, changing my minor to legal studies

started laundry

played someCOD

NealMcCauley

Oct 27, 2017
Your Monday sounds like my Saturday. Stomach's still bothering me and haven't eaten much since. Hope you feel better.

dark_prinny

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Ok here's my blog:

Woke up at 7 AM and had my daily breakfast: Oatmeal, banana, strawberries, honey and milk.

Went to the office, day flew by mainly planning my trip to Barcelona this week.

Had rice and chicken for lunch. Took a nap and went to the gym ( leg day )

Post workout meal ( vanilla protein shake with peanut butter and tuna with fresh tomatoes 🍅 sandwich.

Played some COD had a nice chat with my wife and dinner ( Steak with boiled potatoes )

Just had sex and ready to bed.

Pau

Self-Appointed Godmother of Bruce Wayne's Children
Oct 25, 2017
Cried during office hours again. I'm a mess.

Luckily my TA is super understanding, even if I don't understand her explanation of the material.

Will trade good Batman opinions for help with cryptography homework. I'm so lost.

dark_prinny

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Cried during office hours again. I'm a mess.

Luckily my TA is super understanding, even if I don't understand her explanation of the material.

Will trade good Batman opinions for help with cryptography homework. I'm so lost.

Why did you cry?

OneThirtyEight

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
It snowed last night so i took a walk in the snow today. And then i made a very delicous carrot/chillipepper/tomato soup and watched a movie with a friend. 7/10

-JD-

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Monday is my day off and we went to see Terminator. I liked it so the day's been good so far.

The guy sitting in front of us kept fucking around with his seat recliner though. Weirdo.

Oct 27, 2017
Pretty mellow. My super intense and ill tempered boss is at an event in Europe so it's been a nice break. On the other hand, I'm dreading checking my emails later tonight when he's finally awake and likely has 500 things to yell at me about.

Pau

Oct 25, 2017
Frustration with understanding so little of the material and generally feeling very overwhelmed as a grad student. I don't want to fail this class and potentially get kicked out of my program. But I don't understand the current material enough to finish even half of a homework assignment that I've already spent hours on... Even with hours of help today, I've barely progressed.

Honestly believe the material is beyond me or I don't have the required foundation for it. The professor (who literally invented a lot of this stuff) and TA somehow believe I can do it, I guess because I made it into the program, but that feels like a fluke.

dark_prinny

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Frustration with understanding so little of the material and generally feeling very overwhelmed as a grad student. I don't want to fail this class and potentially get kicked out of my program. But I don't understand the current material enough to finish even half of a homework assignment that I've already spent hours on... Even with hours of help today, I've barely progressed.

Honestly believe the material is beyond me or I don't have the required foundation for it. The professor (who literally invented a lot of this stuff) and TA somehow believe I can do it, I guess because I made it into the program, but that feels like a fluke.

Oh I understand. I'm also studying my second degree while working a full time job and sometimes shit gets pretty hectic. Just remember, sometimes is good to relax and say a big "screw you world" and call it a day.

Best of luck 💪

Khatoz

Oct 27, 2017
Still 6 hours till midnight when my day usually ends.

One more hour till I get out or work. Need to head to the store to buy some groceries after, then head to my Mom's new house to help her move some stuff from the old one.

Head back home, play with the kids for a few minutes, eat dinner, bathe them and help the 2 year old go to sleep, then finish with whatever chore still left at the house while the wife sleeps the baby..

All of this after an average day at work.

Pau

Oct 25, 2017
Oh I understand. I'm also studying my second degree while working a full time job and sometimes shit gets pretty hectic. Just remember, sometimes is good to relax and say a big "screw you world" and call it a day.

Best of luck 💪
I can't imagine doing this along with a full time job. You have my respect!

And thank you. Best of luck to you too.

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Got a lot done, but made an unforced error in a meeting with my boss and his boss that I am kicking myself for.

I played with my 1 year old daughter for an hour after work and put her down to sleep and it made me feel better, though.