• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaheer

Oct 27, 2017
Are you actually upset that you're being laughed at by losers whose lives are so worthless they actually take time out of it to bitch and obsess over a forum they don't like? It's like being upset about the neighborhood crackhead calling your house ugly. It's not like you're being ridiculed by someone whose life actually matters.

amoy

Oct 28, 2017
Well, children gossip, slightly overgrown children also gossips, shit doesn't get better even if you add maturity to the mix, it kinda gets worse from there.

Some people are just wired like that, gotta step on people to justify their inadequacies.

Just ignore it.

Jeff Albertson

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
it was Josh @ easywdw. My opinion of his site and coverage has honestly improved in the intervening years tho.

Corless otoh... my opinion of WDWNT has only gotten worse, and past the point of no return I think.

yep Corless and his cult of personality has gotten out of control, too many bloggers / news sites get ahead of themselves - Distwitter can be quite the place at times

Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
there are entire communities obsessed with stalking resetera and singling out posts from posters they don't like

those fucking weirdos should get a life

Deleted member 46948

Account closed at user request
Banned
Aug 22, 2018
Ignore it. Randos on the interwebz laughing at things they disagree with. Enjoy the rent-free accommodation I guess.

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Official Staff Communication
As it seems the OP's question was resolved, we're locking this thread to avoid signal-boosting bad actors.

Status
Not open for further replies.