• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ZeoVGM

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
9db5b70346a9374062fef3b0323b5722.gif

B.K.

Oct 31, 2017
yeah sure you catch the turtle, then what

You reach down, you flip the tortoise over on its back. The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can't. Not without your help. But you're not helping. Why is that?

KDR_11k

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Make sure not to grab the front half of the shell because then you're in biting range.

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
i picked up a turtle i found once because i was young and i thought it was cool

it was pretty cool, but then i felt bad and put it down

Binabik15

Oct 28, 2017
Judging by the two turtle dudes my dad has: wait until one has cornered the other and mounts him, then grab them.

horkrux

Oct 27, 2017
you only have one chance to grab it - mess up and you're toast. it would bite your hand clean off
and if you think "well, I'm just gonna run away lol", know this: a fully grown tortoise can run 40 miles/hour. it would chase you down, break your neck and swallow you whole. they're ferocious beasts

T-Virus

Alt-Account
Banned
Jun 5, 2020
you only have one chance to grab it - mess up and you're toast. it would bite your hand clean off
and if you think "well, I'm just gonna run away lol", know this: a fully grown tortoise can run 40 miles/hour. it would chase you down, break your neck and swallow you whole. they're ferocious beasts

I doubt any tortoise runs 40mph