• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
So like the instructions say that i LITERALLY hit it against a wall... but i live in an apartment i can't just mess with my neighbours like that. But i still tried it, hitting at random corners. Nothing. Like... i tried with big knifes, i hit it with a meat hammer and still no luck. I'm going to throw this thing down the window and hope no one steals it before i get down there.

What the HECK

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Hit it with a hammer, spin it a bit, hit it again, spin it again and repeat until it breaks.

Or give it one hard as whack with the hammer but that might hurt your hand.

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
So like the instructions say that i LITERALLY hit it against a wall... but i live in an apartment i can't just mess with my neighbours like that. But i still tried it, hitting at random corners. Nothing. Like... i tried with big knifes, i hit it with a meat hammer and still no luck. I'm going to throw this thing down the window and hope no one steals it before i get down there.

What the HECK

You hit it in the eye to crack it open, and then you PUT THE LIME IN THE COCONUT.

whatsinaname

Oct 25, 2017
AnxKD9.gif

or if you have the full green outer husk intact

iRRCPxA.gif

BobLoblaw

This Guy Helps
Oct 27, 2017
They need tv shows like this. Put people in a room with an random object and ask them to do thing.

elLOaSTy

Oct 27, 2017
Punch a hole in the eyes to release the juice, then use a blunt object like the back of a hammer and hit it around the circumfrence until cracks form then you're golden.

If you want to make it easier you can freeze it after the juice is out, then pop it into a preheated oven to 350 degrees for a couple minutes, the shell will be more brittle and the fruit will pull away easier, just dont leave it long enough for the fruit to get hot

They need tv shows like this. Put people in a room with an random object and ask them to do thing.

This is literally Taskmaster and it's brilliant

www.youtube.com

The Most Egg-ceptional Tasks | Taskmaster

To celebrate Easter, we thought we'd celebrate some of Taskmaster's most EGG-ceptional tasks. We're sorry... ------------Follow the show at http://www.twitte...

Last edited:

BobLoblaw

This Guy Helps
Oct 27, 2017
Punch a hole in the eyes to release the juice, then use a blunt object like the back of a hammer and hit it around the circumfrence until cracks form then you're golden.

If you want to make it easier you can freeze it after the juice is out, then pop it into a preheated oven to 350 degrees for a couple minutes, the shell will be more brittle and the fruit will pull away easier, just dont leave it long enough for the fruit to get hot

This is literally Taskmaster and it's brilliant

www.youtube.com

The Most Egg-ceptional Tasks | Taskmaster

To celebrate Easter, we thought we'd celebrate some of Taskmaster's most EGG-ceptional tasks. We're sorry... ------------Follow the show at http://www.twitte...
Now imagine your average American being asked to handle some of these things. Lol