• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

HazySaiyan

Oct 25, 2017
West Yorkshire, UK
You've already bought it so just keep using it, and if it bothers you just don't buy anything else from them in future. Destroying your own stuff would be no better than the MAGA lot breaking their Keurigs

Atlas_XIX

Oct 29, 2017
If you already have just keep using it, destroying it is just as silly when they destroyed Nike gear and when fans burn jerseys of players.

LanceX2

Oct 25, 2017
I love my My Pillow, but fuck that crazy Michael Lindell. How should I destroy it?

no wait

Do what I did!!

I just got an exhangw for my wifes pillow evem though its fine juat because it was 5 years old.

Ive exchanged mine too and will right before 10 years is up.

make em give ya more and not pay lol.

Il

Nov 18, 2020
Yeah you probably don't want to destroy a perfectly good item but my pillows are surprisingly subpar compared to other pillow choices.

I've looked into their "patented interlocking foam" upsell and it's such a scam. They take cheap polyurethane foam blocks and shred them and make the pillow in like 10 seconds. Costs like $1 max in materials and minimum wage labor. They're subpar pillows because they're ultimately cheap as hell.

The CEO convincing people these pillows are actually worth $69-$79 is one of the most brilliant marketing schemes ever devised. People think because they're expensive they're quality, when the reality tells a different story.

Last edited:

Bing147

Jun 13, 2018
Remember the threads mocking Republicans for destroying their Nikes/Keurigs/whatever other companies they got mad at over the last 4 years?

You don't have to be one of them. The MyPillow idiot already has your money.

My exact thoughts. I mean, obviously next time buy something else once it wears out, but you own the pillow, you don't hurt him at all by doing this but do hurt yourself by needing a new pillow.

Damaniel

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Portland, OR
Don't be one of those people who destroys something to stick it to the libs (or the cons in this case). You already spent the money; just use it.

Surakian

Shinra Employee
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
You already gave them your money. Use it and just don't buy anymore My Pillow products.

Peebs

Alt-Account
Banned
Dec 16, 2020
Don't destroy it. It's dumb. All you've done is destroyed your own property to "own" some asshole who will never even notice your existence. This is peak cringe.

apathetic

Oct 25, 2017
I'm quite a fan of my Coop Home Goods - Premium Adjustable Loft Pillow though I bet there's probably other great options if you don't feel like paying $60 for a pillow.

The money is fine for something that I use so much and have never been fully satisfied with one that I had. Thanks for the suggestion.

Are these pillows really that good?

They're "fine". Not amazing but better than most other normal pillows I've tried. Still ended up "wearing out" after a while and no amount of puffing in the dryer helps it for long now.

tadale

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta
It's too late. You've already given your money to the pillow man.

You've made your bed and now you've got to sleep in it.

GMM

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Won't make a difference now, keep it and never buy a product of their again while reminding others not to do the same.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
You must eat it. Better start now, it's going to take a while