• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
He's already got your money, don't be stupid. Destroying your possessions to own the conservatives.

Mcspooky

Oct 26, 2017
Try sending it back for a refund
I was thinking the same thing!

My Pillow
Inc. will refund 100% of your purchase price (less shipping costs) for any reason (INSERT ANTI MAGA REASONHERE) within the first 60 days from the date you receive your original order. This
refund
will be processed within 30 days from the time we receive your returned product.

starpower

The Fallen
Jan 23, 2018
Canada
900x900

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
1. Draw an anime character on it.
2. Find an anime convention and leave it at a seller's table
3. Profit

Couleurs

Oct 25, 2017
Denver, CO
Remember the threads mocking Republicans for destroying their Nikes/Keurigs/whatever other companies they got mad at over the last 4 years?

You don't have to be one of them. The MyPillow idiot already has your money.

Kasai

Jan 24, 2018
Throw it out and get a Pillowcube.

They're square and amazing if you sleep on your side. Plus they make big ones and they're like body pillows, but also rectangle.

I like clean lines.

-Le Monde-

Avenger
Dec 8, 2017
Don't destroy it. Maybe donate it to a shelter or something. He already got your money unfortunately.

Stuntman

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Just accept that your purchase contributed into Trump's campaign, start listening to the stupid shit Shapiro and Peterson spew and enjoy the ride. See you in jail with the rest of the MAGA terrorist.

kirby_fox

Oct 29, 2017
Midwest USA
If you're determined to destroy it, at least do some science with it. If it's memory foam, I'd be interested to see the effects of different flammable items accidentally falling onto the surface and if it catches fire easily. Or see if you can make it no longer flammable but still useable with household items.

Mr Jones

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You can always use it to have really angry pillow fights with your conservative neighbors.

Steel

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
He's not gonna be sad you destroyed it. Just keep using it and don't buy another one.

Steel

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
On the subject, though, I'm in the market for a really nice pillow. Anyone got suggestions?

Shyotl

Oct 25, 2017
How about you don't destroy your own property? It's embarrassing when the right does it. It's embarrassing when the left does it.