• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Pop pop.

Votes: 673 52.6%
  • 1-2

Votes: 297 23.2%
  • 3-6

Votes: 209 16.3%
  • 7-10

Votes: 55 4.3%
  • So fucking many.

Votes: 46 3.6%

• Total voters

Sanctuary

Oct 27, 2017
Three (usually just the first two): multivitamin, glucosamine and half or a full percocet tablet when needed. I used to do fish oil, but screw that noise. I just eat some kind of fish at least four nights a week now, if not five or six.

Red Arremer

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Depends on the day, and not counting current temporary therapy, I'm taking at least one (blood pressure), usually two (BP + gastric), and if I have a migraine, painkiller or migraine medication depending on the severity, plus a Vitamin D supplement I take once a week which due to sun allergy.
I also take non-pill medication, which is why I selected 3-6.

Maffis

Oct 29, 2017
A lot of people here take multi-vitamins. I thought they were unnecessary if you just ate decent food often.

LifeOverflow

Oct 31, 2017
I take two pills daily: one antidepressant and one mood stabilizer. Lately it's been four every few days, since I added the allergy medicine.

Four a day. Two related to my lack of thyroid and are absolutely necessary. Third is an antidepressant. Fourth is birth control.

On fun (migraine) days it goes up to seven or ten.

Very much agreed.

I totally agree, but subconsciously I haven't completely overcome the thought of myself being a 'weaker' person for having to resort to pills (specifically antidepressants) to maintain sanity, when most other people manage to do it 'the natural way'.

It sucks thinking like this, but I've become much more accustomed to taking antidepressants ever since I started a few years ago, so it does give me some hope of changing my way of thinking.

BadWolf

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly can't remember the last time I took a pill of any kind.

Has to be 10+ years at this point.

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Melatonin 5mg around 7pm before I wind down for bed along with an antihistamine to help with my allergies and knock me out.

I also take maybe 3 Ibuprofen per week to help with my foot pain from jogging with flat feet.

So altogether nothing too bad.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
4 a day, 2 vitamins and 2 that barely help suppress my allergies that are crap year around. Need to move to a place with a real winter again so I at least get a few clear months

BeI

Dec 9, 2017
Currently 0, but I should probably be taking 1 for acid reflux. I've found the idea of taking vitamins interesting, but feel like they are probably ineffectual anyway.

Good4Squat

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
2 for anxiety. Though I'm hoping to wean off them soon, since they aren't without their negative side-effects.

Fiction

Fanthropologist
Oct 25, 2017
Elf Tower, New Mexico
Hydroxychloroquine x2 daily
Prednisone x2 daily
Luflunimide
Potassium
Plus tons of ibuprofen and the occasional bulbuca
I stopped taking my anxiety meds cause fuck it

Oct 25, 2017
2x 2500 IU (62.5mcg) vitamin D
1x K-Right (K1(500mcg)+Mk-4(1500mcg)+Mk-7(180mcg)+D3 (50mcg)
some zinc, anti-oxidants
2/day Body Protective Complex+ (BPC-157 derivative)
5g L-glutamine

It's a self imposed maintenance plan to keep my body as healed as possible post Crohn's remission circa 1 year ago. I'm not on biologics, the only one ever I took was about 1 month of steroids post diagnosis to get my inflammation quickly under control.

Last year I was taking several amino acids to help with my recovery, based on this paper: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5622680/ - 2 months on those. Twice the amnt of glutamine, same amount of bpc, more zinc, more multivitamins, more k, less vitamin D as well. Some magnesium (under a tsp), but too much will fuck up your stomach for a few hours. I'm not dead/my kidneys aren't dead, so I must be doing something right (also, eating very clean). Supplementation only helped though, the real MVP was 2 months of about 20-30 FMTs. Glad I got that over with before fucking COVID.

Last edited:

SteveMeister

Oct 31, 2017
Quercetin, Zinc, C and D3 + K2 for immune response
Resveratrol, Turmeric, CoQ10 for inflammation response & other benefits
Magnesium to prevent muscle soreness and promote muscle growth. I lift; it works.
Niacin for blood circulation. Helps my cholesterol.
Melatonin to help me fall asleep
Zyrtec generic for allergies
I'm 55. As we age it's harder to get what you need from food, and as I'm in a higher risk age group for Covid I'm helping out my immune system every way I can.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
1-2

Hypothyroidism I take a daily 150mg levothyroxine

And then during allergy season I take Allegra or zrtec or whatever.

Replicant

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
MN
Just one. Azathioprine for Crohn's disease.
I started taking it almost two months ago for UC..basically just to help anti-bodies from growing on another drug I take. Low dosage Only 50mg a day. Since I've started it, I feel worse. Aches and pains all over

Shadow

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Just one. Azathioprine for Crohn's disease.
*points*
I started taking it almost two months ago for UC..basically just to help anti-bodies from growing on another drug I take. Low dosage Only 50mg a day. Since I've started it, I feel worse. Aches and pains all over
That can be a side effect. Maybe ask your doctor? I take 125mg and don't get aches and pains. I did get aches and pains from prednisone I took beforehand and they completely stopped once I stopped taking it.

Last edited:

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
9 but it's three doses of the same thing three times a day, and those pills are HUGE. When I first got diagnosed (Colitis) I was over 10 since I had anti-nausea and steroids I had to take too, but those only lasted a couple months.

Oct 28, 2017
These results are intresting and suprising. I expected more people to be medicated. As someone who has had serve depression and anxiety I wouldn't know what to do without my regiment

Zips

Oct 25, 2017
Daily multivitamin plus two anti-anxiety/depressant pills. Sometimes an acid reducer at night due to reflux. Sometimes an allergy pill but this is every so often, not a regular thing.

Android Sophia

The Absolute Sword
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Quite a few,, that's all I'll say. Raging from hormones to anti-anxiety meds to stuff I need for survival.