• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

How many Pikachu items are in your home?

Votes: 100 52.1%

Votes: 38 19.8%

Votes: 14 7.3%

Votes: 12 6.3%

Votes: 8 4.2%

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • 6+

Votes: 19 9.9%

• Total voters

Forkball

Oct 25, 2017
Pikachu has likely earned more merch money than any gaming character. Therefore I am under the assumption that many here own at least one piece of Pikachu merch or some item with Pikachu prominently displayed. But how many? Are people really satisfied with only one? Are people really living in Pikachuless houses?

HERE ARE MY ARBITRARY RULES FOR WHAT COUNTS AS A PIKACHU ITEM
+Plushies/toys/figurines
+Any item with Pikachu prominently printed on it (socks, phone case, fine china)

I'm not counting games, so having Pokken sitting on your shelf does not count as a Pikachu. I'm sorry, it has to be this way for statistical accuracy. You can count TCG cards if you want I guess.

I have the following Pikachus around the house:
+Tea ceremony master Pikachu plushie
+Pikachu as Lysandre capsule toy
+Pikachu as a cake roll keychain
+Pikachu as an Edo era firefighter keychain
+Three clear files (8-bit Pokemon design, Halloween with Pikachu dressed up as Mimikyu, Pikachu in Tokyo map)
+Pikachu in Tsukiji pin badge

That comes out to eight Pikachu items. Maybe too many for a grown man, but they are balanced out by the Kirbys.

Scrounge through your abode to count your Pikachus and share your favorites. Here's my plush.
0DJuEPe.jpg

badboy78660

Oct 27, 2017
I used to have to Pikachu 3ds xl, but now, no more :(. That being said, I've been really wanting to get a giant plush of a Pokémon. It's a tossup between Pikachu and charizard.

DarkSora

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
Just my Pilot Pikachu figure I got from my students when I taught in Japan.

Leo

Oct 27, 2017
3 as of yesterday, when they randomly sent me a bootleg Pikachu figurine with a game I bought.

I'm sure there's probably something else with it printed on that I'm forgetting about, though.

Oct 25, 2017
Cincinnati
3 maybe, 6 year old has a couple of cards and one action figure thing. We really aren't Pokémon people though and Pikachu is far from his favorite anyway.

Oh I forgot about the Amiibo so 4.

Last edited:

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I think 4? A hat, nipples 3DS, Amiibo, and little Kyoto Pikachu

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
uhhh does pokemon yellow count as a pikachu item? i havent seen my cartridge in a good while anyway, so its either 0 or 1

Feb 15, 2019
I originally answered 0 but then I realized I do actually have 1 Pikachu item.

JoyCon-DPad-Controller-Left-Pokemon-Edition-Hori-02.jpg

I bought that joycon because literally all the other options were sold out and there was nothing else and I wanted a non shitty dpad.

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
None... In fact, now that this thread appeared, besides the games, I don't have anything Pokemon merch related in my home.

Faiyaz

Nov 30, 2017
Bangladesh
Hey, I have Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu, and its face is on the cart. So that counts as one.

Edit:- If no games, then I have some Pikachu Pokemon cards in my parents house (which are probably fake).

clay_ghost

Oct 25, 2017
I counted and its more than 6, and that's not counting the games too.

I am shocked i have so many Pikachus in my house.

Deleted member 8468

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
"Pikachu items" is a hilarious phrase.

At least two I know of off hand, an amiibo and a Detective Pikachu hat (I couldn't help myself!).

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
At least 20 items including amiibo, plushies (this is the bulk of them), cards, a ball, a silicone mold tray, and other goods. Pikachu (and Pokemon in general) themed items have always been a safe present for people to give me.

HanSoloCup

Oct 27, 2017
Richmond, VA
I have kids who love Pokemon, so easily over 30. And they range from a coin-stealing bank and wall decals to multiple toys, stuffed animals, and articles of clothing. Even Christmas ornaments and Halloween costumes. I personally have none though, it's all the kid's stuff.

N64Controller

Nov 2, 2017
I do not have any Pikachu items in my house. The only really Pikachu branded thing I have is Hey You Pikachu! and games don't count

TRUSTNO1

Banned
Dec 28, 2017
Aside from my amiibo, none. But I did find a pikachu plush hidden away on a high shelf of my closet in my previous appartment. And a bottle of vodka next to it.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
None I think... and I just realized I don't have the Pikachu amiibo from Smash. Oh well...

Skittzo

Oct 25, 2017
I have bride and groom Build-a-Bear Pikachus that my wife and I got gifted shortly before our wedding. And probably one or two other things I can't think of at the moment. Definitely an Amiibo too.

Oct 25, 2017
I had a small Pikachu plushie (stored somewhere I can't get to right now) and I also had a Pikachu piggy bank for quite a long time.

3PU31BG.jpg

Not my images, found these online. Mine broke a long time ago, those ears are quite fragile because they're hollow.

Its main gimmick was that it's a talking piggy bank. It made a happy "pika pika!" sound every time you inserted a coin. Removing the coin slot to take out money made an angry/annoyed Pikachu sound.