• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Have you voted already?

• No, but I intend to on E.D.

Votes: 34 6.5%
  • Heeell yes!! I couldn't wait to cast my vote!

Votes: 461 87.6%
  • I'm undecided still (so I may or may not vote)

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • I don't intend to/can't vote at all because of *reasons*

Votes: 29 5.5%

• Total voters

Mr Jones

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"I don't intend to/can't vote at all because of *reasons*"

Keep in mind that there are folks on this forum that are under the age of 18, and can't vote yet. It's inspiring but sad to see folks like my neighbor's daughter put a homemade BLM sign in their yard, knowing that she'll be the next gen of educated voters, but she can't participate now because she's not yet 18.

EDIT: I voted last week. Line wasn't that long. Now it's just making sure the rest of my fam does too.

Oct 29, 2017
Wife and I dropped our ballots off at the County Clerk's office a month ago, we didn't want to take any chances on USPS chicanery or WI GOP pulling some new evil shit out of their asses.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I voted by mail a while ago, and the Chicago Election Commission e-mailed me to tell me my vote was counted two or three weeks ago. I'm good.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
I really hope that the 18 that voted "I don't intend to/can't vote at all because of *reasons*" are underage, ineligible to vote, live in another country, or otherwise have no possible means to vote against Trump.

Seirith

Oct 25, 2017
My husband and I voted today, in person early voting, the entire process of waiting and voting took about 20 minuets. 2 more votes for Biden :)

Brodo Baggins

Oct 27, 2017
I really hope those 21 people are under 18, and not abstaining of a sense of apathy or even worse "protest" against a broken system.

Freaking vote people! It's literally the only voice you have in government. You don't have a right to complain about how this country is being run if you don't vote. Even if your state is "safe" or you have some BS litmus test that is stopping you from voting for the Oval Office, local elections are extremely important.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
It took almost three hours but I got it done. We had five early polling stations open in my medium-sized city for about two weeks, and the lines were long all throughout the day at all of them every single day. Encouraging since this is a very blue city (despite a loud and annoying vocal minority of Trumpers).

totowhoa

Oct 25, 2017
Voting on election day because my state's early voting this last Thursday and Friday were inconvenient for me. My company bans meetings on election day so I have plenty of time to make it happen.

dasu

Aug 2, 2018
I'm taking advantage of voting on election day as an event as an "excuse" to drag myself out of my apartment.

Last edited:

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
I work 16 hours on election day, 3pm-7am into the next day but I'm making sure to go vote on my way to work. Not missing my chance.

cinch

Chicken Chaser
Feb 17, 2019
My partner and I voted about 3 weeks ago with absentee ballot, and checking our state's website they've been counted. Although it won't really matter as i live in a red pos state (Alabama)

Oct 29, 2017
Florida
My grandpa and I both voted in-person back on Wednesday. Honestly the longest part of the entire thing was actually filling out the ballots themselves.

We were gonna vote by mail but my ballot was returned undeliverable and his never arrived, so we just went in person to get it done with.

A_Jazzy_Book

Oct 27, 2017
Excitedly about a month ago at a drop box. Family did too, so that's 4 altogether. Georgia. Want the orange fucker to grovel.

Addleburg

The Fallen
Nov 16, 2017
qJYelQs.png