• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

How many kids do you have?

Votes: 749 66.3%

Votes: 144 12.8%
  • 2-3

Votes: 196 17.4%
  • 4-5 how??

Votes: 19 1.7%
  • 6+ what is wrong with you??

Votes: 21 1.9%

• Total voters

AlteredBeast

Don't Watch the Tape!
Oct 27, 2017
I am the youngest of 10 personally, and I have 4 myself.

I also have 45 nephews and nieces lol

ToddBonzalez

The Pyramids? That's nothing compared to RDR2
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
0 for me. My mom has six siblings. When I turned 18, my grandmother told me that she only had one piece of advice for me as I entered adulthood, "don't have seven kids."

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
0 but I'm pretty young so I won't vote in the poll cause I dont wanna skew it

Geeko

Oct 27, 2017
San Jose, CA
Got one. He's nearly nine months old. He's a bundle of energy whose happy a ton of the time and sleeps really well, so I feel pretty fortunate. Sure, money's tighter and I get less overall sleep since he was born but that doesn't really matter. The amount of joy he gives me made it well worth it. I couldn't see my life without the little monster.

nuffDREW4two

Oct 27, 2017
Three, ages 9, 7 and 4 1/2. Already I feel like we're always running them around to activities, even though it's really not that much. And it'll get worse as they get older.

Glad to be out of the diapers phase, and am enjoying them being a bit more independent. Still, the meltdowns still happen and it sucks.

mhayes86

Oct 27, 2017
Maryland
Zero.

I'm the second of six kids, and it sucked not being able to do much with my family as a kid. Should my wife and I have any, we'd limit it to two.

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
I have two kids, I wish we could have one more but could not financially do it. Especially now that my kids are older and would be able to help out.

DarthSpider

The Fallen
Nov 15, 2017
Hiroshima, Japan
1 and done. He's almost five and he's incredible. He was a super easy baby, great sleeper, great flier, and now that he's a bit older he's kind and thoughtful and hilarious.

The reason we're not having more is mostly because of space and money. We live in Japan in a tiny-ass apartment and I have zero space for myself aside from a tiny corner in the living room. We also need money to fly back to the states every other year or so.

Oct 27, 2017
2, boy and a girl, complete set, GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL.

They're fabbers. They bring me joy. My lad and I play FIFA together and my daughter and I go for walks with her dolls.

Thordawgg

Nov 5, 2017
2 Girls, would gladly have many more if resources were available but alas that isn't the case, perhaps in the distant future we may have another but for now we are happy with our little family.

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
0. My wife never wanted them, and I was happy to oblige and had a vasectomy about 6 years ago.

Technically we have 5 already anyway. She has 5 younger siblings with quite the age spread, and we're always there for financial and emotional support, and general life guidance. Yeah yeah I know it's not at all the same thing, but it feels like it sometimes!

Deleted member 9241

Oct 26, 2017
We have 2. If I would have met my wife earlier and we both would have settled down earlier, we would have at least 4.

My stepdad's family is hardcore Mormon. They can trace their family back to the original founding. He has 4 brothers who each have 5-9 kids each. Those kids are now having kids. Lots and lots of kids. It is insane how many people have spawned from the pairing of my grandparents.

My parents had my brother and I, and when I was 20, they started adopting family 2.0. They adopted 3 children, all from different countries, by the time I was 24. My brother is from the US and I have a sister from China and another sister from Russia.

VulcanRaven

alt account
Banned
Oct 21, 2019

id happily continue having kids but our youngest is 6 and we are enjoying the no toddler/baby stuff, plus I don't wanna be raising kids into my 50s or older so we stopped